Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there...

does anyone where I can buy cup holders for a 95 coupe?

I heard the olders ones have one built to the cover on the armrest..is this compatible?

Thanks

g2girl

·
Registered
722 Posts
Not sure about stock but, at the aftermarket places here in Tokyo I can get some really cool ones that match the wood grain in the car if you have it. The Japanese have alot of convenience items for auto interiors. Check the bottom pic of my cars interior at this site. Look to the right that holds a drink, cell phone, and a pack O'smokes.
http://www.inexpro.com/legend_temple/gallery/jasful.html of the steering wheel.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
g2girl said:
Hi there...

does anyone where I can buy cup holders for a 95 coupe?

I heard the olders ones have one built to the cover on the armrest..is this compatible?

Thanks

g2girl
Wait, your 95 coupe doesn't have a cup holder in the arm rest? is yours a manual? Only the manual didn't come with cup holder. And 91 models didn't come with them either.

To answer your question, the arm rests are swappable. But if you have a manual, you can't shift when there is a drink in the holder.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
reply to whitelegend

yes, mine is a manual....

GAWD, I was soooo close.....argh

Thanks for the help!!

Many thanks

g2girl

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Jason, can you get me a set of woodgrain ones? How much do they cost?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
jrock7791 said:
Depends on how "fancy" you want and does your woodgrain look like mine? I think $20 would get them. Also I've located MOMO woodgrain steering wheels!
Yeah my wood grain look just like yours, I want the cup holders exactly like the one you have. E-mail me @ [email protected] with the price including shipping and how you like me to pay. Thanks

that's for the price of 2 right? you said there are 2 in one set?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jason....

could you please email me/ post a quote for the steering wheel and cup holder? Does the steering wheel have controls for cruise/audio? (dum question...but I know the stuff in the homeland is better)

Much thanks

g2girl

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jason,

I will buy the cup holders from you....my woodgrain is exactly like yours.....do I have to do any drilling to mount them? Do you take paypal? If so, please email me your info.....

Thanks

g2girl

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.