Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if any one did, or do you all use pages 3 on as reference only?

·
Registered
702 Posts
It all depends. It depends on whether or not there is anything interesting to reply to to keep occupied that is recent, if not, then make my way to the next pages, and if anything interesting or has been overlooked, respond to it.

For me I guess it depends on if there is anything I can relate to that is new. If not, then go to other pages.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I don't know what you mean..but, ya I post as long as the thread still interests me...

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
i am the resurector of old posts. Ill pull up one here pretty soon and people will be like ***. i use my user cp to subscribe, and then bring em back up, like junk in the trunk post. New people come on and so it needs to be updated. actually ill get on that
peace
Tnelson

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I asked that because at the other site the .org one, you really can't resurrect old topics thats why I like this format better. Often times page 2 and on tends to die because of that. tnelson i think that is cool what you do because we have had quite a bit of new members come on board recently, you've just encouraged me to do the same, ill get on that to....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts