Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would the 91 - 95 corners fit the 89 - 90

coupe on coupe?

clear or stock?

would they even fit the light socket?

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
No sir, they will not fit. But when I take my car into the body shop, I'm considering doing a 2G front end (at least the head lamps). I think it will look pretty slick. Photoshop work n e body??? Let me know what you think. I know it will be very costly, but I think it will work out pretty well for show scene.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
C25A1guy said:
No sir, they will not fit. But when I take my car into the body shop, I'm considering doing a 2G front end (at least the head lamps). I think it will look pretty slick. Photoshop work n e body??? Let me know what you think. I know it will be very costly, but I think it will work out pretty well for show scene.
I don't think that is going to look right in my honest opinion. The G2 lights are designed with a wider body in mind. The G1 is smaller, might look kind of cramped on it. The hoodline is also a lot lower on the G1. Hmmm..

·
Hatin the rain already
599 Posts
Hey jiggy89LS
I am expecting that UPS will drop my new corners and JDM headlights tomorrow! I will try to change the corners out this weekend and we can do that sale we were talking about ok?
sorry it has taken this long but I had to wait for them to get to me of course.
Jeff
email me. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
mummmm

Your had in mind something like this?
</a>

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I am just a Computer Tech. not a Artise.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Jiggy89LS said:
even though it might not fit into the body, would it light up? fight the socket?
If it did need rewiring, that would be way easier than the body work.
I could be wrong, but I think they take the same light bulb.

·
Hatin the rain already
599 Posts
Jiggy89LS!
check your email!! I got my JDM headlights/Clear corners installed today and put in blue H4 bulbs. DAMN!! that is cool lookin with the blue and the yellow fog side by side then my ultrawhite PIAA 1000's down below. I piss off a lot of people I am sure with all that lighting. The clear corners are really awesome looking and it gave me a chance to photograph my CAI setup. I will be posting the updated pics on my site once I turn my laptop on and have a few minutes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts