Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever think of making USDM headlights into one peice? Combining the two USDM peices together as one?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
*As the mad scientist works in his lab...* He he he.. still trying to figure it out..

Oh cause the coversion might be cheaper than the JDM.. AND you can still get the HID to function w/ little modification w/o the hassle of the JDM ones..

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
Superglue! :D

It would be different though..... Maybe not very noticeable, but different. :) Not many people want to permanently affix the USDM corners to the headlight.

Consider getting EDM corners. They match up very well, and can give the illusion of being one-piecers. :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I got an IDEA!

It's a long shot, but I think it might work.

first seperate the outer lense of the headlights from the housing, do the same with the corner lenses. Ajoint the housings together. Now you just need a one peice plastic or glass that covers the whole headlight and corner, I know the perfect peice that might work. Get the clear headlight cover from GTS, since that peice is already curved to the shape of the headlight and corner, you can just trim it a little to make it fit.
What do you guys think? Want to give it a try?

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have always wondered about this one peice deal. It seems that there is a small difference in looks for a very high cost. I hope there is more differnce in the functionality of the headlights once replaced, otherwise I don't think I would ever see the need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.