Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this should be in this section... it wasnt performed on a legend...but i think it could be ...n it would be SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!
i found it in another thread in this forum but didnt think anyone would see it

Angel Eyes

this boy has a crazy imagination

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Aye Strato make it with the halogen :D. honestly i think the halogen actually looks the best. It has they ultra soft light look i think a flash light battery would work good you know like one of those dollar genral flash lights.that'd be cool i think im going to do this latter on.

·
Registered
405 Posts
dude those are sweet. im gonna mess around and try to make them. gotta find an extra set of headlights though cause i dont wanna screw em up and have nothing to use. where did you find that site anyway?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Has anyone tried making some angel eyes??? Also I was looking at the light fixture, and how are you suppose to put in the "angel eye" into the fixture without breaking the seal??? Any ideas??

G

·
got most of the rings done but scared about opening up the head lights

and i still need to wire em up please give me time cuz i am on a tight scedule and can hardly find time away from work, school, or more work.

:)

·
AKA Smartjay28
5,671 Posts
Type2Sammy said:
I think this should be in this section... it wasnt performed on a legend...but i think it could be ...n it would be SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!
i found it in another thread in this forum but didnt think anyone would see it

Angel Eyes

this boy has a crazy imagination
da link dosnt work...

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
so has anyone done this??

·
Registered
159 Posts
I don't think the geometry of our tail lights are suited to that, but it's a good idea. I wonder what it would be like to make square ones, or some other shape. Besides, I assume that there is a law against having things in your tailights that might be distracting to the drivers behind you. Something to look into though, perhaps.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
ive done this angel eye on my car already, i have a set already in the highbeam area already, i plan on taking it apart and doing another set in the low beams, im also going to replace all leds with brighter ones...fairly easy to make, taking the headlight apart is the time consuming part.

btw willing to make angel eyes for anyone who doesnt want to make them for themselves. ill have pics sometime

1 - 20 of 57 Posts