Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got around to making a CAI using Leon's Instructions. Thanks Leon, you're my hereo :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Feels great. It was raining though hear today after I finished it and I reached in and noticed that the filter was getting a little bit of water on it even with the foglight cover on :rolleyes:. Is this little bit of water going to get sucked through, and is it bad? Like if I feel any water on it should I not be driving? Also, does anybody know where the best place is to get the AEM Bypass Valve things? Thanks.

I really appreciate your help Leon. The car really pulls with the new Intake, and I can feel the pipe and it's much cooler. Also, I think that my engine temp thing is saying one notch down from where it used to be.

I'm sure though that once I add a new exhaust on, I will see even a better increase in performance, and then maybe a bayou stage 2 chip after that. I just keep thinking, where is the money :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
SpeedDemon said:
Feels great. It was raining though hear today after I finished it and I reached in and noticed that the filter was getting a little bit of water on it even with the foglight cover on :rolleyes:. Is this little bit of water going to get sucked through, and is it bad? Like if I feel any water on it should I not be driving? Also, does anybody know where the best place is to get the AEM Bypass Valve things? Thanks.

I really appreciate your help Leon. The car really pulls with the new Intake, and I can feel the pipe and it's much cooler. Also, I think that my engine temp thing is saying one notch down from where it used to be.

I'm sure though that once I add a new exhaust on, I will see even a better increase in performance, and then maybe a bayou stage 2 chip after that. I just keep thinking, where is the money :rolleyes: :p
You shouldnt have any problems.
The filter would basically have to be comepletely submerged for it to cause any heartache.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
acuralegend.com said:
Oh, and repair that scratched lip immediately!
It's hurting my eyes. :D :(
I'm going to start prepping the whole front end of my car today and I should have it painted along with the sideskirts, side moldings, and mirrors, by the end of next week if everything goes perfect, but then again it never does. It all kinda depends on how things are going in my autobody class and how busy the paintbooth is. :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts