Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just read through the old post about starting a group buy for these things. And how the thread is old and ..... Anyway i just called BLACK CAT CUSTOMS And spoke with a gentlemen there who was very nice and told me They could make em and they would be around 75 to 90 bux. However he told me that the legend gauge cluter is vertually impossible to put these on with out braking off the needles. But if i wanted one he could make it happen. So i just wanted to share that with you all. Also he stills has the korean gauges template so.Yeah
take it or leave it. But damn there sexy!!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL i hear ya man here ya go

Photobucket

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dunno i have installed indiglo's before and the needles are fragile but nothing a little sodering cant fix !! :)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah they are SICK but i am trying to convince wifey to let me buy some folding mirrors currently. So soon for me just not yet but, Hey i figured i would share the info!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well i am not starting a group buy or nothing But here is the phone number for them 1-866-943-8641

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Right after i get my folding mirrors ! And i will post pics as soon as i get them i dont mind being a test bunny :)

·
because i can.
10,163 Posts
Dont know about the G2's, but the install didnt come close to breaking any needles on my G1 install....and I did it a few times actually to re-apply a better quality adhesive....

·
A work in progress...
309 Posts
Do these come in MPH? Didn't really see if they did or didn't in thread... any pics of what a 140mph set would look like?

·
Your mothers best friend
981 Posts
Any luck on this?

Well i just read through the old post about starting a group buy for these things. And how the thread is old and ..... Anyway i just called BLACK CAT CUSTOMS And spoke with a gentlemen there who was very nice and told me They could make em and they would be around 75 to 90 bux. However he told me that the legend gauge cluter is vertually impossible to put these on with out braking off the needles. But if i wanted one he could make it happen. So i just wanted to share that with you all. Also he stills has the korean gauges template so.Yeah
take it or leave it. But damn there sexy!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts