Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
IMHO, NO. I actually did see a neon green legend on Rt. 40 in Maryland. I know the color is meant to attract attention, but I don't think you want this kind of attention. The color was not very suiting for the legend, I think it had a lot to do with the color was not metallic. If I were you, I would leave that color for the integras. Not busting your chops, just telling you what I think because I have seen this done before. Holla!

·
Registered
49 Posts
hahahaha dude my friend has the same green Eclipse from the movie Fast and the Furious and not only it attracts attention but a good glow for Cops... Yes they'll look up your car hood SO no ... not good... its gets way too arrogant... NO joke

·
Registered
125 Posts
Candy apple green would be pretty sweet though. There is a sedan some where in West Palm with that color w/ some rims and it looks sweet, it has a touch of metallic. Only seen it twice though.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I DUN THINK SO.....

IMO that would just look sTOpiD on a legend....if you want a lighter color...try yellow or sumthin...but, not neon green...nasty! Legend got style with class baby...dont make it look like trash.

·
Registered
20 Posts
DTMM4Legend said:
hahahaha dude my friend has the same green Eclipse from the movie Fast and the Furious and not only it attracts attention but a good glow for Cops... Yes they'll look up your car hood SO no ... not good... its gets way too arrogant... NO joke
It wasn't an Eclipse it was a Toyota Supra.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
to each his own.

IMO, I would gag on that color. This would have to be somehing YOU could live with. AND, you had better be doing SOMETHING to make it worth that color. Look @ DV8's LEgend. NOT many Legends can get away with being yellow, which is as far as I'd go. I think his looks very cool, especially more so since it is a runner! If your car is going to be a bright color, give it a reason...you better be trying to make it run 12.5's...give DV8 a run for the money :D.

In all seriousness, it would look ricey to me, and to get it done right would cost a lot more than a conservative color...remember, door jambs, hood, trunk = $$$$

save your money up & do it right, if @ all.

Or, get worthwhile mods, unless you are going full show, as Darith said

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.