Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent two emails in regards to this issue with no reply. Whas' up?!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I understand, but when I do that like I have done 10 times, all I get as options are as follows:

The Legend Forum > User Control Panel For pYmpdaddi > Edit Profile

My vB Home Edit Profile Edit Options Edit Password Edit Buddy List Edit Ignore List Private Messages

Edit Profile - pYmpdaddi
Email Address:
Confirm Email Address:
Optional Information All information will be viewable by other The Legend Forum members.
Homepage:
ICQ Number:
AOL Instant Messenger Handle:
Yahoo Messenger Handle:
Signature:
Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts.
HTML code is ON
vB Code is ON
code is ON
Smilies are ON
The driver formerly known as SKINNYMAC... is back!!!

[img]http://images.prosperpoint.com/images/2478/124937-1.jpg
Birthdate:
If you select your birthday then other forum members will be able to see your birthday on the forum calendar and in your profile. Adding your year of birth is also optional. Month Day Year
January February March April May June July August September October November December 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Additional Information
Biography:
A few details about yourself
Interests:
Your hobbies, etc
Your job

< Contact Us - Acura-Legend.com >

Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.2.1
Copyright ©2000, 2001, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright 2002 legend-forum.com Matt Whelan

At NO point does it allow me to use custom text!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ARE YOU GUYS NOT HEARING ME. I am not stupid (1300 SAT score). I "understand" User CP>>Edit Profile>>Custom Text. What I am telling you all is, that option is not available to me. I have also noticed that everyone that gives me instruction on how to do this has hundreds of posts. Could that have anything to do with me not having that option available? If so, at what point will I have this option, so people don't think I am CRAZY!?

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
That's weird. Right where that gap is in your list is where Custom User Text should be.

The Legend Forum > User Control Panel For LegendGS > Edit Profile

My vB Home Edit Profile Edit Options Edit Password Edit Buddy List Edit Ignore List Private Messages

Edit Profile -
Email Address:
Confirm Email Address:
Optional Information All information will be viewable by other The Legend Forum members.
Homepage:
ICQ Number:
AOL Instant Messenger Handle:
Yahoo Messenger Handle:
Signature:
Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts.
HTML code is ON
vB Code is ON
code is ON
Smilies are ON
Birthdate:
If you select your birthday then other forum members will be able to see your birthday on the forum calendar and in your profile. Adding your year of birth is also optional. Month Day Year
January February March April May June July August September October November December 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
[color=red]
Custom User Text:
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
You may enter up to 25 characters.
Check the reset box if you wish to use the the default title for your usergroup and post count.
HTML is not allowed. Current title:

New Title:
Reset?
[/color]

Additional Information
Biography:
A few details about yourself
Interests:
Your hobbies, etc
Your job

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THAT'S what I've been saying. And THAT is why I was getting so upset. Surely I'm no Einstein (Fender Molding:rolleyes: ) but I do understand how to navigate around this forum. Do you think it has to do with my amount of posts?

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
pYmpdaddi said:
Could that have anything to do with me not having that option available? If so, at what point will I have this option, so people don't think I am CRAZY!?
Hmm... Good question. I actually think that I changed mine rather early on............. Sounds like a job for Super Moderator!

Err.... Paging 92Legend. Paging 92Legend. Please come to the information counter. :)

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I assume you figured it out? Sorry about your inconvenience earlier...

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah, it started workin at about 115 posts. i was trying to explain that i knew how it worked but everyone kept giving me directions on how to do it. I even sent Graeme a cut and paste of my user cp screen and it was not there. i'm glad it's finally fixed so now i can pYmp out my text and sig. thanks bro!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts