Los Angeles, CA 90008-2658
Attn: Fut

Please include the following info with your payment:

1. Full legal name
2. Forum name
3. Full shipping address
4. e-mail address
5. Contact # and best time to call

If you've posted "you're in" on this G/B I'm requesting payment now. At this time there is no set deadline for payments but please be aware the longer you wait the longer it takes the G/B to reach the goal of ten full payments. This may be a long one people so I ask for everyone to hold your horses. Your money is safe with me. Please be aware that ten (10) full payments for the short or long tie bars are required to move to the next faze. We need post of payments sent not "I might, maybe or if I could'a-would'a-should'a's". At this point you're either in or out. In other words P'dubs aka "Post Whores" this is not a thread for you.

Les'du tha diz'amn thiz'ang!!!

Please keep your eye on this page for edits and updates. As always, I'll keep you posted.

One...

Fut :2cool:

· Registered
3,212 Posts
1. Legendarysleeper - Paid
2. Legend95GS - Paid
3. Shawn Loww - Paid
4. Hinow - Paid
5. Stevieray - Paid
6. Khoerling - Paid
7. Bobbyglide - Paid
8. Legenddad - Paid
9. Azteclegend - Paid
10. Blklegend - Paid
11. Misdeismo - Paid
12. Llloydxmas - Paid
13. Whats77inaname - Paid
14. Nekedboy - Paid
15. Hotlavaflow - Paid
16. Shaylord - Paid
17. Blood Riot - Paid
18. Zube25 - Paid
19. MoisticaL - Paid

One...

· Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lgnd4u2nv said:
So only 3 people have payed as of right now?
To answer your question, yes! With several G/Bs under my belt I'm very good at posting payments and updates. As previously stated "This may be a long one". BTW there are several payments pending. I ask everyone who has yet to send their payment to please post an update.

One...

· Registered
1,091 Posts
Fut said:
To answer your question, yes! With several G/Bs under my belt I'm very good at posting payments and updates. As previously stated "This may be a long one". BTW there are several payments pending. I ask everyone who has yet to send their payment to please post an update.

One...

I am pretty sure that my dad is going to buy these for me for christmas, so just to check that i have the right info. i send $445 to [email protected] on paypal....correct?

thanks

· Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
lgnd4u2nv said:
...send $445 to [email protected] on paypal....correct?
Correct!

We've reached 10 paid buyers and still waiting hear from the following "Im in" buyers:

1. Sleeperlegendcp
2. SuperCoupe93
3. Zube2525
4. LS92Sedan
5. Whats77inaname

Please update your payment status.

One...

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
How long will we be able to get these for? Money is tight for my right now, but I would defently be in for these in a month or 2

· Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shaylord said:
How long will we be able to get these for? Money is tight for my right now, but I would defently be in for these in a month or 2
Currently there isn't a set deadline. As previously stated "This may be a long one...". The buy closes when we've reached ten paid buyers.

One...

· Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lgnd4u2nv said:
...I plan on getting Futs tie bars...
hotlavaflow said:
...I'm getting Futs rear bars...
Not to blast on you or anything but hey your payments would jump start the Tie Bar G/B. It's strange how some wait to see who's in or close to the minimum buyers before they jump in.

Guys/Gals let's get those payments in.

One...

· 'hood Garage
3,177 Posts
I'm tryin' to get on it asap. When I was out of work I missed 2 months rent. Just caught up on Oct and have Nov & now Dec to work out. Keep in mind $1200/month. Put 4sure I will be in on this (I got a really good job:D)

· started with legend.com
621 Posts
Sorry I am so late to pay, but I've been working really hard to save up. It's hard to fish up coins at the fountains in the shopping malls of LA at this time of year with all the cops around during the holiday season. People just aren't throwing the money in and bowing down and worshipping to make their wishes come true like they used to. :bowdown:
My next mod will be an intake vacuum line that sucks up the coins from the fountains directly into the trunk of my car, with an AEM bypass valve to prevent the dreaded RangerJoe hydro-lock. I am also planning to purchase another Sprung17 set of taillights, this time in all-clear, to illuminate the waters stealthily at night so I can collect the big money (quarters) selectively rather than manypennies. I would have had the whole project done already, except the post that MikeD diagrammed for me on how to do it got deleted by some hacker.
Seriously, since this is a work-related car repair/replacement part for someone that drives 80% between work sites, it's coming off of my adjusted gross income. It's going to be $100 back for me at tax time, so it's good to pay before the end of 2005.
Please make this group buy happen, or I'm gonna be sadder than when I see older-than-me StevieRay in a Civic.

· has left the building
7,314 Posts
hinow said:
Please make this group buy happen, or I'm gonna be sadder than when I see older-than-me StevieRay in a Civic.
lol. Look at who just jumped in this GB. I still have 2 Legends in my driveway---I just added a Civic, that's all.

6 Hondas total in the family. I am a sick man.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.