Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
June 29th. Seneca Creek Park in Gaithersburg Md.

In conjunction with the CL/TL guys and the Mid Atlantic Altima Owners.

All day. $2 to enter the park.

Now I know there are more than the usual half dozen show ups so let's all get to this one and show the Tri State and Atlanta folks what DCs got.

·
Registered
733 Posts
What time does this meet start Dave? Don't want to be late like I was at Lake Fairfax.

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
It's supposed to run all day. Now they just invited all the H-A.net people so there could be a rather large crowd at this thing. I'm planning on arriving around 10-1030. I'll try and save a few spots for Legends to line up but can make no promises. This could be as big as that Tysons Corner meet.

Here's the link to the Altima forums announcement.

http://www.altimas.net/mdbbq/mab.html

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:
You [email protected] well better show up. I wanna see how you're taking care of what could have been my car.;)
Besides washing my car at car washes on purpose so my stock rotors could warp, I've been taking care of it pretty well.

Did the Lexol thing inside, it worked well. I gotta get some tint soon, the "acuralegend.com, darren" tint, so my car stays cooler inside.. Luckily, it hasnt been THAT hot out this year yet. When it gets into the 90s, watch out.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hmmm... my daughter needs to be picked up that day from camp in S. PA. I might be able to swing by for a while. Maybe I'll bring the coupe this time with the new leather interior. I'll let you know if the timing works out for me. Thanks for letting us know, Dave!

·
Registered
733 Posts
jose3030 said:
Can I show up? :)
Brand new clutch and rear mount and rotors and all. :)
ROFLMAO....................Hey Jose, We just decided that the meet is gonna be at your crib so stay at home and make sure you got something for all 300 of us to eat.......Also make sure you got enough parking for all of us......And make sure that the clutch is new and not rebuilt........I'm bringing both my dogs so make sure they got a spot to lay around in case something jumps off. We'll be there about 11 that morning so get started now Homeboy......:D :D :D

·
Registered
733 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:
You [email protected] well better show up. I wanna see how you're taking care of what could have been my car.;)
You mean Jose really does have a Legend? And I thought all this time he wasn't showing up because wished he had a Legend....My bad Jose

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's right Whip. I found a low mileage 93 6 speed for under 10K near me. I decided to pass because if I bought it I'd be spending another 10K on it for a convertible conversion and I just didn't have 20K at the time.

Feeling sorry for Jose driving around in his rusty old G1 coupe, and knowing he wanted a 6 speed I turned him on to it.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I've actually seen Jose's coupe so I can vouch for him. Love his headlights! We gave his car its first Lexol treatment and the smell of that stuff is addictive and intoxicating.

·
Registered
733 Posts
sfearing said:
I've actually seen Jose's coupe so I can vouch for him. Love his headlights! We gave his car its first Lexol treatment and the smell of that stuff is addictive and intoxicating.
Hey Scott, how have you been ? Haven't seen you since the rim deal. I'm strongly thinking of trading the Legend in for the 2002 M3. I've been really struggling with this for the last 3 weeks, that's why I'm not on here as much. Hope to see you at the meet in Gaithersburg.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
whiplash9001 said:

Hey Scott, how have you been ? Haven't seen you since the rim deal. I'm strongly thinking of trading the Legend in for the 2002 M3. I've been really struggling with this for the last 3 weeks, that's why I'm not on here as much. Hope to see you at the meet in Gaithersburg.
shame shame :(

·
Registered
733 Posts
Leon Millette said:

shame shame :(
HA HA HA HA HA HA.......GOT U LEON.....If u go back to the post where we said how long would we keep our Legends.......I truly meant that.....I'll just have to keep hoping my partner in crime will let me pimp his until I can save up for one.:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hey whip, how're you doing! I hear you about the M3 - I've dreamed of the same but I've got 3 problems with the M3:
#1 - $$$
#2 - insurance
#3 - reliability

I wouldn't drive an M3 without the longest warranty available - something like 15 years/1,000,000 miles.

I talked to a guy here that mods BMWs and he says he could take a stock 330i + $7,000 in mods and have an M3 beater for substantially less plus lower insurance.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
whiplash9001 said:

You mean Jose really does have a Legend? And I thought all this time he wasn't showing up because wished he had a Legend....My bad Jose
Oh, see, now you done WRONG. :)
You bouts to get punished when I see ya, boy!

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That is, of course, assuming you will actually show up Jose.:p

Now lets talk the food situation. One of the CL guys is providing hot dogs. I'm doing the condiments and buns. How about somebody bring some burgers, someone else some buns, paper plates, side dishes. Not huge quantities, but enough for a dozen or so.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.