Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ordered a OEM VSS from Augusto Acura (great people]. Installed it like in 30 min and my D4 is still blinking. Its working because I can tell how fast I am going. Any ideas?

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Pull your ECU fuse in the kickpanel for like 30seconds, drive around, if it starts flashing again, go do the paperclip "jump" and see if there are any codes.

By the way where exactly is the VSS located, is it hard to install?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FutureX 2001 said:
Pull your ECU fuse in the kickpanel for like 30seconds, drive around, if it starts flashing again, go do the paperclip "jump" and see if there are any codes.

By the way where exactly is the VSS located, is it hard to install?
Nah, its not hard at all. Just make sure you have a torque screw with a hole in the center. The VSS is to the left of the oil filter. legendtuner.com has all the information.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tried to pull the ECU fuse. Pulled it for like 20 min or so and didnt work. Now I'm going to try the paper clip jump. Anyone know where to do that? I have a 91 LS cpe 2dr. If you need to replace it call Joe at Augusta at 1800-736-6818 and tell him Seth sent ya ;) he'll take care of you! Dont forget to tell him you're from the forum. I got it for like around $80 instead of $100 or something

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.