Acura-legend.com banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
I like shiny
14,417 Posts
QBoroLegend said:
I wonder if there will be any member joining from Korea. Imagine if there is awhole Arcadia club over there.

I have a new question - Did Honda sell them the factory works and designs for them to build on their own, or did they just ship the nonpurchased/undelivered/factory extra Legends. Or maybe they sent them the unbuilt complete cars that they would just have to assemble. I wonder.
I don't remember what his screen name was, but there was a member that joined that had an Arcadia.

·
Premium Member
9,324 Posts
91LSMAN said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Holy Shit. :giggle:

Somebody grab my hose.

(Shit-that didn't sound right)
*walks out into middle of field*

*turns mic on*

UNINTENTIONAL GAYNESS...

OFFENSE....

NUMBER 91LS...

15 YARD PENALTY....

...THIRD DOWN.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
We began our story with an engine in trouble. The evil Dr. Dirtious is attacking in broad daylight and using his dust machine to cover all the engines with grime. The engine says, "Aaaaahhhh, somebody help me, Dr. Dirtious is attacking me, ahhhhh. Will nobody stand up to Dr. Dirtious and his Dustmen?"

Next, we see mild mannered Pat, waxing and polishing his car enjoying the beautiful sunshine, when suddenly he hears, "Ah, I am the Dr. Dirtious, who can defeat me? I have destroyed Claybar Man and Poor Boy. Who else can stand against me? Ah ha ha ha ha ha. (maniacal laughter)"

Suddently, Pat runs into his garage and emerges as 91LSMAN draped in a garnet red suit and black and chrome boots and presses a button that starts his Legendary Chariot. He stands with his hands on his hip and with his chest puffed out says, "Do I Hear Trouble, Somebody Needs Me. This Is A Job For 91LSMAN. To The Trouble, Car."

As he zooms off to the fray, a little boy says, "Is it a bird? Is it a plane?" "No," says the boys mother, "It's the cleanest guy in the world and he will defeat the evil Dr. Dirtious." Music plays, fade to black.

Of course there is nothing happening at my job that I had time to think and write that. Forgive me.

·
I like shiny
14,417 Posts
QBoroLegend said:
We began our story with an engine in trouble. The evil Dr. Dirtious is attacking in broad daylight and using his dust machine to cover all the engines with grime. The engine says, "Aaaaahhhh, somebody help me, Dr. Dirtious is attacking me, ahhhhh. Will nobody stand up to Dr. Dirtious and his Dustmen?"

Next, we see mild mannered Pat, waxing and polishing his car enjoying the beautiful sunshine, when suddenly he hears, "Ah, I am the Dr. Dirtious, who can defeat me? I have destroyed Claybar Man and Poor Boy. Who else can stand against me? Ah ha ha ha ha ha. (maniacal laughter)"

Suddently, Pat runs into his garage and emerges as 91LSMAN draped in a garnet red suit and black and chrome boots and presses a button that starts his Legendary Chariot. He stands with his hands on his hip and with his chest puffed out says, "Do I Hear Trouble, Somebody Needs Me. This Is A Job For 91LSMAN. To The Trouble, Car."

As he zooms off to the fray, a little boy says, "Is it a bird? Is it a plane?" "No," says the boys mother, "It's the cleanest guy in the world and he will defeat the evil Dr. Dirtious." Music plays, fade to black.

Of course there is nothing happening at my job that I had time to think and write that. Forgive me.
Best short story EVER!!!! LMAO:giggle:

·
VIP Premium Member
489 Posts
I saw a Korean movie recently about dealers and shady cops and the drug kingpin was being driven around in a black Legend sedan. I saw it and was like "Oh shit! That's a Legend."

·
Registered
35 Posts
Repost or not, this was news to me.

With all the retro models offered by every other automaker over the last few years ... if only Honda would just bring back a limited run of the G2 Legends. Hell, call 'em the "Legend Classic" and sell them (since the tooling cost is amortized, if it still exists, and the cars will be a bit technologically dated compared to 2007 models) for $25,999 apiece.

It'd probably be a bit embarrassing for Honda if the Legend Classic ended up outselling the entire current Acura line, though.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I've just moved to Korea for the Army and I saw my first Daewoo Arcadia. I would like to see someone rebadge a clean USDM Acura Legend with Daewoo and Arcadia emblems just to throw other Legend owners off. Wonder if any Korean has thought of rebadging their Daewoo's into Acura's or Honda's? We could create a KDM style in the states (Oppa Gangnam Style). Unfortunately the most common thing I see on Korean cars are these ugly blue anti-dent door protectors and huge navigation screens on their dashes.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
i have the emblems grille and air bag from a arcadia but not gonna use them they are in my collection but id love to get my hands on a brochure!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts