Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here's a picture of me making a friendly withdrawal from my account at a local bank. The bank teller's (even the managers) were extremely nice that day. (I think it was customer appreciation day or something - being that it was a Saturday) This was the day before I purchased my Ack. I even had money left over for a body kit, rims, system (with DVD) and all kinds of other nice stuff - (I wonder "did I mis-calculate?- because she was in such a hurry they told me to just go in the vault.- Since it was a Saturday they closed early right after I left so I couldn't return the extra. Oh well..."). I'm a little nervous though because ever since that day there has been a black Suburban following me. I guess when you got money people wanna hang.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
word up...this is pretty good.

·
Registered
459 Posts
ThaAcSwerver said:

Here's a picture of me making a friendly withdrawal from my account at a local bank. The bank teller's (even the managers) were extremely nice that day. (I think it was customer appreciation day or something - being that it was a Saturday) This was the day before I purchased my Ack. I even had money left over for a body kit, rims, system (with DVD) and all kinds of other nice stuff - (I wonder "did I mis-calculate?- because she was in such a hurry they told me to just go in the vault.- Since it was a Saturday they closed early right after I left so I couldn't return the extra. Oh well..."). I'm a little nervous though because ever since that day there has been a black Suburban following me. I guess when you got money people wanna hang.
Papa is that you?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.