Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here's a picture of me (on the left) and some buddys negotiating a deal on a nice Toyota Camry. The owner was really nice (basically threw me the keys). No haggles what-so-ever. Even left a five pack Coors Light, a half pack of Newports and a Berry Manallow tape in the deck. It's hard to find nice people like that nowadays.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Another classic.
This is too funny.

Your sarcasm is superb.
You're surpassing me as the funniest guy on the forums

·
Registered
733 Posts
vince said:
Perhaps you would like to explain how carjacking is funny.
Hey Vince, I understand where you're coming from with that statement. And I could be wrong about this but that doesn't look like an actual carjacking(more like a prop). AcSwerver isn't doing no more or less than what Jay Leno or Dennis Miller do on their shows. I along with others feel that he brings humor and doesn't intend to offend anyone. Now if, you or someone close to you were a victim of a carjacking, then like I said in the beginning I can understand, but don't hate on him just for making us laugh.

Peace

·
Five- O
857 Posts
Hey Jose isn't that how u got such a great deal on your car?

Esti

·
Registered
179 Posts
Silly question

DaTimez420

Why would you post that you sent a pm to someone.

Do you call your friends on the phone whenever you send them an email.

I hate that. Almost as much as I hate it when my moms leaves cell phone voice messages with 45 seconds of "Are you there, Pick up!!! I know you're listening! ..... Oh well, come over and visit us. I have some mails for you."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts