Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guy, this is it...... In a feebal attempt brighten everyones day. I vow to (or i'll do my best to) post a "fictional" (non-true) story about ThaAckSwerver daily. kinda like a Where's Waldo deal. (I'm at work and I need an outlet.) This is open topic so feel free to PM me any topic ideas so I can keep the ball rolling(Oh yeah.....Thanks to everyone who e-mailed me of gave positive feedback on previous stories that they may have seen posted in other forums) - Disclamer- If people in the images is you, sorry(my bad) If stories is similar to to an event which has happened in your life -my bad, Heart attack, weak bladder - opps! Fired from work or kicked out of class - practice laughing in silence..............So by popular demand I present the "original" and controversal ThaAcSwerver Story that started it all..........................

This is me (on the hood).Luckly I waxed the car that day. ("Dang!!!.....Is that a scratch?!!!") Those guys or two of my cop buddys -they are so cool-(left: Officer Friendly, Rt: Officer Asskicker - I think he's German or something) They had a German Shepherd that I guess has a good taste in door speakers because they took the door panel off to get a closer look. After that they gave me a ride in their new Crown Victoria. They took me to a place that I guess they were renovating because there where only bars there the toilets had no walls. :confused: But anyway they even kept my Ack in a safe place with guards and all. (Free parking) - thanx fellas

(Stay tuned daily for more ThaAckSwerver stories)

·
Registered
733 Posts
Lol....You're Sick!

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
this post gets a 5 rating!
i just voted

thanks for the ZAINO wax job guys! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ran across some of your other posts/replys in other areas of the boards. Now you have me searching for any threads with your username on it. Keep 'em coming man. Thanks for putting some humor in my pathetic day.;) You keep posting, i'll keep reading 'em. -Swerve on bro.

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
Why it always gotta be the black guy hun?:D
Well, thats what the media chooses to show the public. I'm sure they have a lot of interesting footage and pictures of whites, hispanics, mexicans, puerto ricans, jewish, russians,ect.., but they pick and choose what they want us to see and hear. Must have been black history months when they caught this brother. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts