Acura Legend Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about the harsh heading. I'm trying to get Dale's attention, and perhaps the forum members as well... I traded emails back with him about 2 months ago, and i was completely understanding and cordial and polite. But now, the guy has stopped responding to my emails - and i'm not demanding my refund money RIGHT NOW. All I want is a simple confirmation that that my money will be refunded in the near future. Now that's not too much to ask, is it?

If you reading this, Dale, let's just stop all the bullsh*t. If you lost a leg in a car accident or if your daughter got kidnapped, I would be completely understanding. I mean I figure with that terrible monster Godzilla destroying Japanese mainland, refunding my money is probably the last thing on your mind in your mad scramble for shelter. But once you get all your sh*t together, how about you respond to my inquiries, eh? Even better, just GIVE ME BACK MY $145 and we can stop all this nonesense. You hear me?

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Re: damn...

gAmEs0n said:
i thought u r referring to Dale Davis, Portland Trailblazers Center when I read your title.

sorry...
THE BAD BOYS BLAZERS!
;)

Bonzi Wells is a balla.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
mfjonny said:

I mean I figure with that terrible monster Godzilla destroying Japanese mainland, refunding my money is probably the last thing on your mind in your mad scramble for shelter.
Now, this is pure comedy.

It gets the "JOSE 3030 COMEDY" stamp of approval.

I wonder what Darren says about Godzilla....

EY DARREN, you seen Godzilla yet in Japan? :)

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Re: Re: Dale Davis is a F*cking A**hole

jose3030 said:

Yeah, in a club up in Hiro last weekend.
Damn she was hideous.

Now onto a serious subject; Im still owed $1300+ from the above named individual. Ive tried to be patient but t's wearing thin.
REAL THIN.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Re: Re: Dale Davis is a F*cking A**hole

jose3030 said:

Now, this is pure comedy.

It gets the "JOSE 3030 COMEDY" stamp of approval.

I wonder what Darren says about Godzilla....

Funny Guy!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
what is up with all these guys trying to rip us off? i'm telling you right now, group buy or not, i'm gonna be very wary of any future purchases.

-j

·
2,879 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Dale Davis is a F*cking A**hole

Hey Darren why not get a couple of your Force Recon boys in a Blackhawk to knock on Dales door? j/k =)

Or perhaps borrow a Harrier and fly over? hehe

acuralegend.com said:

Yeah, in a club up in Hiro last weekend.
Damn she was hideous.

Now onto a serious subject; Im still owed $1300+ from the above named individual. Ive tried to be patient but t's wearing thin.
REAL THIN.

·
2,879 Posts
Re: Re: damn...

Jose,

If you would just do standup or improv on your show i'd def. listen in !

jose3030 said:

THE BAD BOYS BLAZERS!
;)

Bonzi Wells is a balla.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
infinite said:
What is going on with this situation? Is it something that could affect us as legend owners? Is this a person we should avoid?
If not, I will send this over to off-topic.
Dale held a JDM group buy last July, 2001 for us. I remember I sent my money to him July 4th weekend when I was on vacation. I waited and waited for 6 months with "once a month" updates that consisted of setback dates, then got my $375 back....

He claimed at one point that the products were in port in Seattle going through customs, then later said he didn't even buy the products b/c the quality wasn't what he thought...Hmmmm...Liar...Some have gotten their products from him, some not...Not very consistent...

I remember I think Mfjohnny(this thread starter) saying he was legit about 2 months ago b/c he received some of his parts...but...now more negative feedback....

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
What kind of group buy was this for?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:
What kind of group buy was this for?
Any JDM Products that he said he could get for you...

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
92legend said:

Dale held a JDM group buy last July, 2001 for us. I remember I sent my money to him July 4th weekend when I was on vacation. I waited and waited for 6 months with "once a month" updates that consisted of setback dates, then got my $375 back....

He claimed at one point that the products were in port in Seattle going through customs, then later said he didn't even buy the products b/c the quality wasn't what he thought...Hmmmm...Liar...Some have gotten their products from him, some not...Not very consistent...

I remember I think Mfjohnny(this thread starter) saying he was legit about 2 months ago b/c he received some of his parts...but...now more negative feedback....
Will have to remember this.
Getting JDM parts for this car is a b!tch, huh? :(

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
infinite said:

Will have to remember this.
Getting JDM parts for this car is a b!tch, huh? :(
Yes, it is...I guess it is so hard that you have no time to email the buyers, post updates on forums, and follow up with the buyers...

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Ya...I know what ya mean..My bad..kinda sounded like you were...haha...It would be awesome if JDM Parts were readily available locally....That would be a piece of heaven...

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
92legend said:
Ya...I know what ya mean..My bad..kinda sounded like you were...haha...It would be awesome if JDM Parts were readily available locally....That would be a piece of heaven...
Maybe Legendary94GS will come through for us. Those headers sound pretty good. :D
It would be awesome to get a JDM importer we could trust. Instead we get guys like this Dale guy, and PPP with the chip that don't seem to want to come through. :(

·
Registered
802 Posts
infinite said:

Maybe Legendary94GS will come through for us. Those headers sound pretty good. :D
It would be awesome to get a JDM importer we could trust. Instead we get guys like this Dale guy, and PPP with the chip that don't seem to want to come through. :(
I'll do my best...I don't believe in asking for money unless the product is in hand to deliver. Headers!?!?...weren't cheap, but i have yet to ask for money or determine prices until i have the product in hand because, even though they left port in japan Mar 12th, they're still not here yet (Coupe/Sedan Onepiece, Headers, GS Wheels, Mugen Steering Wheels etc.)

After all, in business, there's nothing more important that you can have at stake but your reputation.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.