Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went out to go admire the legends lines, i dontknow how many of you do this but i just love the body style so i got stuck looking at it, but i was playin with the auto start feature when i see this cutlass creepin up the road like the were about to do a drive by.then they turned around and pulled into my drive way. Tell me why i got pressed up by some damn Jahova's Witnesses hollin 'bout yeah are you the son yes i talked to your mom a couple of weeks ago......thats when i tuned out and was looking it the chip in my hood thats starting to rust, gotta take care of that.

oh well thats what i get.

one...

·
Registered
629 Posts
I hear you maan. I've met a lot of people just out chillin checkin out my car, kneelin' checkin out the lines from all angles. I've also got many strange stares like "what are you doin?" The best is when me and my boy had our cars parked side by side. He has a '96 325is lowered on some 17" azev's. We would look out the window as people just stop and look at our cars, with thier eyes going back and forth from his car to my car. My roomate at college would ask me "what are you staring at out the window every five minutes?" "My car, of course" he did'nt understand. The Legend is about the first thing I want to see when I get up, and the last thing I want to see when I go to bed.

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Armayo said:
I hear you maan. I've met a lot of people just out chillin checkin out my car, kneelin' checkin out the lines from all angles. I've also got many strange stares like "what are you doin?" The best is when me and my boy had our cars parked side by side. He has a '96 325is lowered on some 17" azev's. We would look out the window as people just stop and look at our cars, with thier eyes going back and forth from his car to my car. My roomate at college would ask me "what are you staring at out the window every five minutes?" "My car, of course" he did'nt understand. The Legend is about the first thing I want to see when I get up, and the last thing I want to see when I go to bed.
I feel ya on that last statement!! I sometimes go open my garage just to check on my baby(my car). :D

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Leon.... you are spoiled:D I wish I could watch a day in the life of my legend..... to see who stares, and who gawks, and who disses, and who trys to jack or vandalize;)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
A cocksucker at my work put a ding in my passenger door. I can't prove he did it, but I am pretty damn sure it was him. I need a paint job anyway. Unfortunately, that is a mod that will have to wait until next summer. :(

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Mckenzie93 said:
Leon.... you are spoiled:D I wish I could watch a day in the life of my legend..... to see who stares, and who gawks, and who disses, and who trys to jack or vandalize;)
tis grand...especially when i activate the throaty growl....people jump :D...end of day/lunch

·
Registered
191 Posts
LeoLegendATL said:
After I get out of my car and start to walk away, I find myself looking back every 5 or six steps, like it is calling me to come back.
I know exactly what you're talking about! I'm always lookin back at the Legend when i get out and walk away. Sometimes I'll be walkin across the street and glance back and almost get hit by a car or something. Oh well, it's worth it :D

-GR

1 - 10 of 10 Posts