Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do u guys think about painting my calipers red with a dark green car???? i wish my car was black and i wouldent have to be asking this question but i need to eathier repaint them yellow or a different color any suggestions. i was thinking about red cause my car always looks black to everyone anyways and red calipers look real nice on black cars???

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Leon Millette said:
I would suggest black or silver, unless you sare going for a dignified year-round Christmas theme, which is ok ;)
:D

I would say either paint them black, Red or silver. I think silver would look kinda nice.

·
Registered
163 Posts
merry x-mas

i have yellow on green jux like you on my sedan....funny thing about the x-mas tree comment....actually not funny cuz i got a ticket...freaking jacka$$ cop pulled me ova for having blue corners...i didnt mind the ticket for it....jux the comment he made when he pulled me ova...."you think this is a moving x-mas tree?"....i wanted to kick him in da face.....i guess my "x-mas" tree gave me an early present....:mad:

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i went to NAPA to get some high temp silver paint and all they had was aluminum and when to some others stores and the only siverish color is aluminum or dark grey do they make silver hight temp paint or would aluminum work fine

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Re: merry x-mas

LEGEND said:
i have yellow on green jux like you on my sedan....funny thing about the x-mas tree comment....actually not funny cuz i got a ticket...freaking jacka$$ cop pulled me ova for having blue corners...i didnt mind the ticket for it....jux the comment he made when he pulled me ova...."you think this is a moving x-mas tree?"....i wanted to kick him in da face.....i guess my "x-mas" tree gave me an early present....:mad:
LOL..

Just use legal bulbs next time bro.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
i used silver but always loved red on darker cars. I say do red mine just look like they are new only had one person relly notice i painted them ha.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts