Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my new head unit is coming in this week and i need a dash kit. I'm going to do that ford taurus cup holder mod, but i'm not sure which dash kit to buy. Do i get the one with or without the pocket? I'm planning on the getting the metra 7890 without the pocket.

Thanks,
John

· Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
icic.. so does your hu slide out then without the dash kit? I thought u combined 2 different dash kits for your mod zed?

Yeah i'm interested in the cup holder. Which one is it? The one that has the buttons that say push or the one that says cup and coin on the buttons. I want the ones that say cup and coin on the buttons. how much shipped?

· Registered
972 Posts
acuralegend94 said:
icic.. so does your hu slide out then without the dash kit? I thought u combined 2 different dash kits for your mod zed?

Yeah i'm interested in the cup holder. Which one is it? The one that has the buttons that say push or the one that says cup and coin on the buttons. I want the ones that say cup and coin on the buttons. how much shipped?
is the pic not showing up for you? i just posted it in my previous post... it's the one with the coin and cup buttons. i forget how much i paid, something like $12.
also, no, the head unit doesn't slide out, it's VERY snug, to the point that i had to trim the cupholder mechanism (which is why you see the jagged edges in the top corners - i didn't do it neatly, it was getting pretty late that night)

· Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah i see the picture thanks zed. Looks nice and clean. The cup holder question was for legendracer22.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.