Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to change the time by an hour on my alarm last week, but I totally got screwed over when I forgot to change it. Now I woke up late and missed a class. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I can't believe this happened!

Anyone have an alarm clock that changes the time automatically when Daylight Savings Time comes around?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Dude - the hour gets change on Sunday morning (2am--->3am).

How could you go thru a day and missed a class? unless its one of those religion fanatic Sunday class?

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
pipes_0 said:
hmmm if you forgot to change add an hour to your clock shoun't you be an hour early for class? i'm confused
we lost an hour this weekend.
one less hour of sleep.

so he probably showed up at 3 when it was really 4. :)

·
Registered
847 Posts
you might want to check Ikea if you guys have those in TX. I know Ikea has auto adjust clocks but I'm not sure if they have auto adjust alarm clocks.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
You think that's bad? I have to work on Sunday morning. So I set all my clocks on Saturday night. However, I set them to the exact same time they were before. That was fun.

I got to work on time, BTW. :D

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
LegendGS said:

Now, that takes skill. ;) How in the world do you do that? :D
Called time (853-1212), and the announcer says that "At the tone, pacific daylight time will be xx:xx and xx seconds". My watch was behind by three minutes, so I set it forward three minutes. I should have set it forward an hour and three minutes. I used this watch to set all my other clocks.

·
Registered
847 Posts
vince said:

Called time (853-1212), and the announcer says that "At the tone, pacific daylight time will be xx:xx and xx seconds". My watch was behind by three minutes, so I set it forward three minutes. I should have set it forward an hour and three minutes. I used this watch to set all my other clocks.
ROFL, ahahahahaha:D :D :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
vince said:

How can I find the number for time in NJ, or the MY Metro area? I always wondered about that.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
acuralegend.com said:
Daylight Savings Time? :confused:
*questions his integrity* ... the name of when the time rolls back or forth an hour.

Get this... it's clever... Fall back, Spring forward! (Season of fall you gain an hour - roll one hour back, season of spring you lose an hour - roll one hour forward). LOL I'm young and just learned that hahaha! :D It's great to be young *cough*20*cough*

Ok, I don't care! I will still consider being 40 young (if I make it there)! It's not denial, it's a new wave of living.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
legendarith said:

*questions his integrity* ... the name of when the time rolls back or forth an hour.

Get this... it's clever... Fall back, Spring forward! (Season of fall you gain an hour - roll one hour back, season of spring you lose an hour - roll one hour forward). LOL I'm young and just learned that hahaha! :D It's great to be young *cough*20*cough*

Ok, I don't care! I will still consider being 40 young (if I make it there)! It's not denial, it's a new wave of living.
Oh, I was being sarcastic as we don't have Daylight Savings Time over here in Japan. :D

·
Registered
812 Posts
Good thing you didn't.

We have too many people w/ too much time on their hand here in the state.

Maybe they should have forward the time by a couple of hours or more.

:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts