Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im havin problems. I just took the legend into the ack dealer this week, and its gonna cost like 2 grand my dad said. i took it in for an oil change and tranny drain and checkup, and i had a boot that came off of a strut? maybe, and it ruined it. ive got a bad radiator. and my brake line was leakin. i knew the brake thing, and that was gonna need fixin anyway, but i wanna see the invoice. i think im getttin ripped. oh well.

and one other thing, i ordered a sub from bing, thru this forum, and its been like 2 months and i havent seen it yet, sombody tell me what to do cuz im startin to get pissed.
peace
Tnelson

·
Registered
127 Posts
I think Bing said yesterday that there was a shipping issue, and he resolved it yesterday by shipping everything himself and paying cash, so I wouldn's sweat the sub issue.

Have you looked into getting the work done at a shop other than an Acura dealer? Prices tend to be lower that way.

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are you serious on the sub thing, hell yeah, thanks man, and yeah, ive looked, but there arent any good shops that do acks around here, so im just sol. anyway, thanks for the info on bing, i havent been able to get a hold of him for over a week, so i was gettin worried thanks
peace
Tnelson

1 - 5 of 5 Posts