Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Refer to the expert in charge, KNLNGUS. (Willie)

I advice everyone to do a search for the name KNLNGUS on these forums and read every single post by this fine gentleman, as you will become educated slowly , more and more, about the fine piece of machinery you have sitting outside in your respective driveways.

Between yesterday and today, Willie slaved away and changed out my :

clutch (was shot, 2k miles maximum left on it, per Willie, apparently previous owner RODE on the clutch, per rubbing on the rubber on the clutch)

rotors (warped to kingdom come, needed to be replaced)

rear tranny mount (thing was shot, completely dissasociated with the rest of the mount housing)

as well as doing various other knick knack things that take time and patience (torquing everything to spec per HELM manual, all while under the car and no access to a lift, checking and changing out my differential fluid, brake fluid and manual trans fluid (completely draining and refilling).. )... and answering my annoying questions regarding our cars, which in itself takes patience (grins)

Taking the time which he should be resting, and helping me is extremely appreciated. Especially a weekend. wow. Anyways guys, for reals, if anyone of you needs a clutch replaced , let my man Willie know. He's a great guy and he'll give you a full rundown of all the questions you may have and tell you the truth and not lie to you like some B.S. Acura dealers or shady mechanics.

-Jose

·
Registered
629 Posts
Maybe I'll be able to make it to a meet

Ohh maan Ive been searching for such in the D.C area. Does he have a shop 'cause I've got nothing but a street to work on. I need rotors and pads,diff fluid change, upper cat heat shield repaired, or whatever, hood struts, and maybe a general look over. I don't trust any of the shops Ive been to so far. I have no problem with compensating (money) for your time and work, Let me know, peace

sorta a attn: thing for Willie

Thnx Jose, for the info

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.