Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Five- O
857 Posts
It will come, just wait.
Who else from NY is going - so we can hook up?

Esti

·
Registered
733 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:
I kinda plan on leaving Rockville around 0600 Saturday to be there when the gates open (0800). Anybody wanna roll together?
Which route are you taking Dave? I might run up there providing my car is out of the shop by then.

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DC Metro is the I-270, Md 15, Pa 94, Pa 34 route. B'more guys should take their best route.

Possible congregation point is the Mu Carlisle Mall at the intersection of I-81 and Pa 34. 2 miles from there to the fairgrounds.

Not much response from the DC Legend folks.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
282 Posts
The meeting spot sounds good, as it worked out well last year .. DaveC, when would you like to plan to meet at the mall, 7:30-8 ??

Any Philly folks coming out to Carlisle this year??

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
whiplash9001 said:
Is it too late to register?
Registration Update:
On site registration and classification will open at 8 a.m. on Friday (May 3) and will remain open until 10 p.m. that evening. Registration hours were extended until 10 p.m. so that we can accommodate our guests that cannot arrive during normal show hours on Friday. For those guests that miss the opportunity to register on Friday, we will open again Saturday (May 4) at 7 a.m. for registration.

Showfield participant ballot judging starts at 1 p.m. on Saturday. If you arrive after 1 p.m., you will be allowed to park on the showfield, however, you will not be assigned a registration number and your car will not be judged. We urge all showfield participants to arrive Friday and take care of registration and classification issues.

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/CCPJ/ccpj.htm

·
Five- O
857 Posts
Sorry guys - It turns out that I have to backout. I have family coming up from south america that weekend. I really wanted to go b/c I just got my car bcak from the body shop..... ohh well.

Since I already registered - I'm going to offer my card to Jose3030- if he doesn't want it then I'll give it to who ever wants it next.

Since it only cost me $35- I'll just give it away.

Esti

·
Registered
733 Posts
Esti said:
Sorry guys - It turns out that I have to backout. I have family coming up from south america that weekend. I really wanted to go b/c I just got my car bcak from the body shop..... ohh well.

Since I already registered - I'm going to offer my card to Jose3030- if he doesn't want it then I'll give it to who ever wants it next.

Since it only cost me $35- I'll just give it away.

Esti
You can mail it this way if you want I'll be deeply appreciative

·
Five- O
857 Posts
If Jose doesn't want it, it's all yours Whip.

Esti

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DaTimez420- Carlisle Pa is about 110 miles from Rockville.

Dmenn- I plan on leaving the mall just before 0800. It's only 2 miles to the fairgrounds from there. I know this is not going to work for a lot of the NE guys, but I need to get in and get the canopy and stuff set up as welll as scrape the last minute bugs off the car.

Whip- You can register the day of the show.

Anybody wanting to follow me up from DC meet me at the Silver Diner just south of the intersection of Montrose Road and Rockville Pike. I'm leaving at 0600.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Ok, then I'm leaving my crib @ 6-ish, anyone from B-More that doesn't know for sure on how to get there, you can take 83 North to 76 West.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Esti said:
If Jose doesn't want it, it's all yours Whip.

Esti
Thanks Esti......BTW, I just happened to notice your little attributes down at the bottom.....The part that says "Acura should have stopped with the G1, Why mess with perfection"? My question to you is, why are you in the G2 forum Bud? You know you want one. Those sleek lines really look so good to you. You know that we outnumber you guys (not trying to start a G1 - G2 war) I'm willing to bet my 401K plan that you will see more G2s at Carlisle then G1s.............................DON'T BE A HATER ESTI !....JUST GO GET ONE ! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Five- O
857 Posts
You're right- last year at carlisle it was only me and a guy with a 4dr.
ohhh and who said this a G2 forum? It's a legend forum.
and yes I comment in the g2 section.
But u're right I've been thinking about getting a g2 4dr as a daily driver for a while now. I want to keep my g1 coupe locked in the garage :p

But everytime I see a g2 coupe I want to get one.

help me I'm going through an internal struggle!!!!!!!:(

Ohhh the reason I have that comment on my sig is b/c I have to show some love for the g1- since it hardly gets any.

And by the way Stop busting my balls ;)

Esti

·
Registered
733 Posts
Esti said:
But u're right I've been thinking about getting a g2 4dr as a daily driver for a while now. I want to keep my g1 coupe locked in the garage :p

But everything I see a g2 coupe I want to get one.

Ohhh the reason I have that comment on my sig is b/c I have to show some love for the g1- since it hardly gets any.

Esti
Lol........You opened yourself up for that one Bud.....Hope the Fam from South America gets here and back safely....Have fun......Hope to see you at the Va Beach Meet if you have it in you to drive to Va.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Esti said:

But everytime I see a g2 coupe I want to get one.

Esti
lmao

yeah, Esti...please get a G2 coupe....what fun

·
Registered
386 Posts
MAKING THE TRIP TO CARLISLE!!!!!!!!

I have to work Saturday, but I plan on being there on Sunday. I'll have some pics of my G1 to show you guys although my car will be parked outside of the grounds. Hopefully some of us B-more guys can leave together when the show is over and have some fun on the way home. Peace and Blessings. Bigs out.:(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.