Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
March 9, 3 PM Tysons Corner Mall, then caravan up to Starbucks in Rockville (big import hangout). Being setup by the CL/TL folks.

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tysons location is the top floor of the Nordstrom garage. They're now passing the word of this meet on H-A.net so this thing could be huge.

Hope I won't be the onlty Legend there.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey Dave,

Wanna go to the Niagara Falls July 6th, 2002 one I am putting together. It isn't a meet anymore, is has become an event.

I have gotten several sponsors for it.

Ray Laks Dealership
American Honda Motor Corp.
American Acura Motor Corp.

If there is a larger interest, I can get more sponsors.

Thanks,
Al

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm thinking about it big time. The only thing is it being a big holiday weekend when all the idiot drivers hit the road. Have been checking the road atlas for scenic routes up through Pa and NY.

Got any info on nearby campgrounds?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:
I'm thinking about it big time. The only thing is it being a big holiday weekend when all the idiot drivers hit the road. Have been checking the road atlas for scenic routes up through Pa and NY.

Got any info on nearby campgrounds?
Let me check on nearby campgrounds, but why not hotel. I have a friend that is trying to help me get a group discount on hotels for people and also trying to get maybe the sponsors to help out on the cost for lodging also, remember it will be a first come first server basis so the rooms are limited.

I'll post more info once things are more finalized.

·
Registered
138 Posts
DC Area Meets

Tell me this. Are the local meets mostly G2 Legends, or do any G1'ers like myself show up?

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, you'll just have to show up and find out won't you.

Of course they do. They're just a bit rarer.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I wanna roll up with you all.. count me in... March 9th right? Let me know, IM or something.. hope to see you all around.. hey Dave, are you the same dave that played for Shang @ UMCP VB club?

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
xenonk said:
Dave, are you the same dave that played for Shang @ UMCP VB club?
No. I'm much to old for that. I stopped playing in bands back in the 70's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts