Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i go up and down 66 atleast twice a day see atleast one legend up there.

1. white coupe.....always going up or down 66 with a dog with him.....anyone here? ( belive its a 94-95 )

2. see some sedans dark green and gold...anybody here?

3. a gold coupe like mine, tinted windows.???

flash your lights or something....you all look like cat stole your lunch!

·
Registered
733 Posts
95coupe said:

1. white coupe.....always going up or down 66 with a dog with him.....anyone here? ( belive its a 94-95 )

Hey 95 Coupe, I might be able to help you with that first one. The white coupe depending on the breed of dog could be a good friend of mine. If it's a Rottweiler or a Pressa Canario then it's definitely him. About that flashing your lights thing...that might not be the smartest thing to do, because once upon a time maybe about 1 - 3 years ago people who flashed lights in certain parts of Maryland and Northern Va got the surprise of their lives, when the person they flashed at, turned around and rolled up on them and either shot at them or tried to run them off the road. It was most likely in P.G. County then others.

·
Registered
702 Posts
95coupe said:

what you drive man? i may have seen ya at some point, i'm always in arlington/fairfax/alexandria and on 66, but mine's a pearl white sedan, not coupe.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmmm

gold ( well almost champagne ) 95 coupe, debadged acura emblem from the side, antenna is always down.....some silver rims no tints.....! i have seen some white sedans...

oh and i didnt really mean flash lights...and i heard of that too..where was it... urban legends or something....the movie!

Anyways all i meant was acknowledge...i have only gotten that once on 66 when a lady in a canterburry green coupe honked at me and then flew by me when i had the same color 93 sedan ( no wrecked). and once in dc when i flew by a sedan with some sweeeeeeet 18s....he cut me off and made me pull over to compliment.....other than that all legends i see just look at me and just look straight or try to speed up like i m going to bite them....suxs...
i cant see the dog but i will guess its not a rot.....hmm i think he has hids and rims...not sure if its a gold package or not....but de definately goes down towards county parkway or 28 exit....
anyways if i see a legend i m just glad and always look over with a freindly smile. :)

ask jose.....!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.