Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
I was wondering this same thing. I have run into quite a few good looking Legends where I live and would like to let them know about the website but it's rather hard to do that while you're both going 65-70 on the freeway. Decals/t-shirts would be awesome.

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
the decals should be something simple like "acura-legend.com" but i think you can get more creative with the t-shirts :)

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
i would like to get a tshirt, but not just acuralegend.com i want it creative or something, i dont know about the decals i dont like puttin stickers on my baby, TSHIRTS

·
Registered
106 Posts
So does anyone know of somewhere we could get some of these decals or t-shirts done? Acutally, just the decals. If someone could come up with a cool design for the shirt then I might be able to get us a discount with the vendor that does our shirts for the hospital I work for. Any takers?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
How about this idea..........someone design a decal and post in the off topic area along with a poll. then come up with standard sizes (for side windows) take the design to a sign shop or graphics maker (most tint shops now do this) to get them printed. Ask who wants some and in what color an send it to them OR everyone can just print out the design and get the decal made themselves? Make any sense?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
This has been talked about somewhat previously. Here is the thread. http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4347&highlight=tshirt I am out of school for the summer now so things will go much quicker. G Rahn, I might take you up on that offer. Let me know your prices. I want to get quite a few made. Private Message me about it. Thanks.

PS, I am working on the t-shirt design. I want it to list all of the major legend sites...Maybe have all their logos at the top and then list each site and its url under that in a neat, clean format.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.