Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help with a noise im having. It is coming from the pass. rear of my 91 sedan. Its sounds like a metal metal high pitched sound that is loud as hell. It is there sometime sometimes it is. When I brake it slows the sound down but its still there. Is there something else i might want to look at?:confused:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Blo said:
Help with a noise im having. It is coming from the pass. rear of my 91 sedan. Its sounds like a metal metal high pitched sound that is loud as hell. It is there sometime sometimes it is. When I brake it slows the sound down but its still there. Is there something else i might want to look at?:confused:
What's up man, how was England?

How old are your brakes? It could be your brake pads that are worn, so the metal warning strip is hitting the rotors telling you to change the pads.

If you brakes are not worn, then it could be your wheel bearing. Take it to Japanese Professional Auto on main st. and have them look at it. They did some work on my car and did a good job. If it turns out to be the wheel bearing, I have a brand new rear wheel bearing, I can sell it to you cheaper than the $209+tax that dealers charge.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sup bro,
England was cool. Alot of hot chicks and nice weatrher. All the indian food I could eat too. My pads are pretty worn as it turns out. I m going to try that 1st cause I need new rotors for the back anyways. I will let you know on the wheel bearing. Where on Main st?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Blo said:
Sup bro,
England was cool. Alot of hot chicks and nice weatrher. All the indian food I could eat too. My pads are pretty worn as it turns out. I m going to try that 1st cause I need new rotors for the back anyways. I will let you know on the wheel bearing. Where on Main st?
Yeah, that's what I heard about england too.

The shop is called JAPANESE AUTO PROFESSIONAL SERVICE.
563 S MAIN ST.

It's on the corner of main and madison, right before packard and before you hit downtown.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks bud. Dont forget its getting nice time to cruise. I just need to get the wheels fixed and the kit on;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts