Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting some parts together for a tune up and was wondering if the iridiums are worth a few more bucks than the platinum NGK's. Any opinions?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Ken, I guess by now you already did the tune up. But, I have Denso Iridium now and love it. I could feel the difference immediately. Next week they are coming out though, gonna try my Zex plugs!

·
Registered
847 Posts
only difference that I felt is the mid range, so I'd say get the iridiums only when they are of equal or cheaper than the NGK. Search around in the sales section, Frank Kim might still be able to get you the iridiums for 9 something shipped, which is cheaper than the $12 NGK platinums.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
claus44 said:
only difference that I felt is the mid range, so I'd say get the iridiums only when they are of equal or cheaper than the NGK. Search around in the sales section, Frank Kim might still be able to get you the iridiums for 9 something shipped, which is cheaper than the $12 NGK platinums.
Frank Kim? Whose that? What's his e-mail? You mean $9 and $12/each, respectively?

·
Registered
847 Posts
asianlegend said:

Frank Kim? Whose that? What's his e-mail? You mean $9 and $12/each, respectively?
His email is [email protected] . I don't know if he sells the platinums though~ Yeah, got my Denso for $9 something shipped. The $12 for NGK Laser Platinum is the lowest price I found on the net.

·
Registered
847 Posts
NP!! Just make sure that you show up at the next meet if work permits:D

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
claus44 said:
NP!! Just make sure that you show up at the next meet if work permits:D
Actually, it's not really because of work. But, yeah, I know what you mean. I'm ok with Sundays, but Saturdays are no good for me.

Anyways, I think you should change this part in your sig soon - "18" Cheap&Heavy Rims with Crazy Semperit Tires " ...

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Roger said:
what difference do u feel by changing/using better spark plugs?? i bought my 95 gs less then a yr ago iv put about 10,000 on it and i havent looked at them. when do u know the plugs should be changed ?
I think the specific change is every 60,000 miles for Platinum Plugs, which are the standard fare on all G2 Legends.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.