Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my parents take MY CAR to go shopping... Before telling the story you gotta know what my driveway is like. There is a two car garage, two seperate doors both spaces very small. The driveway to the garage is curved... why????!? no idea. Me and my dad park the legend and his sienna in the driveway.

OK, so my mom tells me to pick up my lil bro, I said no but she says do it with my dad's van. I don't have the keys to my dads van so I call her back. She says take her CRV. I said no again but she said to take it. So I'm backing out and I foget my dad's van is there. I hit my dad's door because of the freaking curved driveway... I couldn't have gotten out anyway even if I was paying attention. Now my mom is blaming it on me. I didnt even want to take any of the freaking cars out.

In the end, they shouldnt have taken my freaking car in the first place. I only have keys to my car and that's the only car I want to drive. Jesus...

·
MAN-WHORE
1,937 Posts
Thats why insurance is expensive for 15-16 year olds. Cause you all back up without looking behind you and what not. Ya your kinda right you didnt want to move the car but just because you didnt doesnt mean you also dont have to look behind you while reversing. And dont use the curved driveway excuse the driveway was curved since you first moved in nobod changed it while you backed up. Thats cool your mom likes driving your car too....at least it wasnt the Legend. :werd:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was backing out while trying to adjust my seat, avoid taking off the mirors, turning down my moms freaking radio which was blasted, and trying to control the rediculous idle speed of the crv. And btw, im 17, almost 18.

·
Premium Member
9,314 Posts
shift said:
I was backing out while trying to adjust my seat, avoid taking off the mirors, turning down my moms freaking radio which was blasted, and trying to control the rediculous idle speed of the crv. And btw, im 17, almost 18.
lol...so...explain to us why its not your fault again? :giggle:

·
Registered
74 Posts
KINGFABIAN said:
doesnt mean you also dont have to look behind you while reversing. And dont use the curved driveway excuse the driveway was curved since you first moved in nobod changed it while you backed up. Thats cool your mom likes driving your car too....at least it wasnt the Legend. :werd:
[email protected]!! haahha... I just thought that was pretty funny.

Look on the bright side...at least your Legend is okay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.