Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I just got my first big a$$ dent today in the parking lot and I am very sad:( ...

Didn't want to say anything..it was a older women...

Anyways, I was thinking of going to a paintless dent removal place where they "massage" the dent out. Have any of you tried it and how is your satisfaction level with it? (*the dent is even and small..I was quoted $25)

Thanks a million

g2girl

·
Registered
120 Posts
I've seen cars that have had this done and they turn out perfect.
I have been putting off getting 2 dings fixed that they quoted $50 a piece. $25 to fix the ding seems like a great price.

·
Registered
760 Posts
where is this dent removal place that charges $25? im in folsom, near sacramento, so if this place is in sacramento (not LA) then id have to take my car there too!

-brandon

·
Registered
614 Posts
I see that you are from LA. Where is this dent removal place.. i have a couple dings that i need removed also. thanks

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hi all,

(SACRAMENTO)
1. The place in Sacramento is called Dent Magic. I called a year ago about another car and they quoted me $150 for a ding on the hood, 2 on each door, and one on the rear quarter panel.
(this place is the cheapest..I believe the contact is Brian)

6232 Greenback Lane
CH, Sacto 95621.
722-1682

2. There another business that offer a mobile service in Sacto.
DentoPro

2205 Winchester
Sacto, 95008
(800) 774-2121

I remember calling around before and Dent Magic was a small business...the guy quoted me a price I could not refuse. But be careful to ask about body fillers and the size of the hole they make in your door jambs....

(TORRANCE/REDONDO)
1. As for the gentleman in San Marino...the place I know down there is Dent Wizard
-->(800) Dentwiz<--- in Redondo Beach... They tend to be a lot more expensive however. They quoted my almost 5 bills for the same job that Dent Magic quoted me in Sacto. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help....If you want to do a search, your query should be "paintless dent removal." OR look in the yellow pages under Automobile Body....

2466 SEPULVEDA BLVD
TORRANCE
800-679-3368

I hope this helps....

Thanks all

g2girl

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sorry to hear about the ouch g2girl.
I have used these dent removal places a few times. They have to be really soft dents cause if accident creases the metal it will stretch & they can't fix it. On my delsol somebody either kicked or sat on the fender. The repair was almost perfect for about $70.
I had the front doors fixed on a cherokee and again they did a good job.

The guy I used was recommended by a new car dealer who uses him and by a body shop friend that didn't want to tell me how much it would cost for him to do it. So, I was happy and it's cheap. Only thing, they can't do little dings. Good luck all!

Mike

·
Registered
799 Posts
i've used Dentpros to take out multiple dings in my LS Coupe. sometimes, if you give the guy cash their prices are even more "competetive"

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I just got my first big a$$ dent today in the parking lot and I am very sad:( ...

Didn't want to say anything..it was a older women...

Anyways, I was thinking of going to a paintless dent removal place where they "massage" the dent out. Have any of you tried it and how is your satisfaction level with it? (*the dent is even and small..I was quoted $25)

Thanks a million

g2girl
Paintless dent removal is really a very good option you choose. so the best place for that is Autotech collision center, I have been regular customer of Autotech collision center and it provides expert services that will makes your car look like as brand new. It has done a good work on my auto repair needs. So, For paintless dent removal you also have to visit autotechedmond.com .

·
Fut RIP
10,145 Posts
this thread and last post is over 11 years old.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts