Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all - how long do you think I'll get away with that 'custom user text' he he he.
anyhoo, any of you guys used that paintless dent removal process. I have a shopping trolley ding on my front fender which, though small, gives me the ****s. I've seen these dent removal services advertised, I believe they come in from behind the panel and roll the dent out. Anybody tried this? Worth doing?

Cheers

Rich

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yes, they will work as long as the dent hasn't stretched the metal... Depending on the size, a toilet plunger works pretty good for medium size dents as long as you get them right away....

If the metal is stretched, then you will get an "outie" and have to tap it back in a bit and use some bondo and touch up paint...

·
Five- O
857 Posts
We used one of those dent wizard guys during a tri-state meet and it worked great. Just as long as the paint isn't damaged and he could reach the back of the dent he got it out.

Esti

·
Registered
60 Posts
does it matter what size the dent is i have one on my front fender about the size of a baseball that i would like removed but all my bodyshop said was replace the entire fender!

·
Registered
270 Posts
You shouldn't have to replace the whole fender !!!!! (Unless it's rusted badly) They (or you) could pull it out as straight as you can, fill any imperfections with bondo, sand, prime, and paint !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts