Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
11* [VETERAN NOOB!] *11
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo on the same street today I seen two different legends that the owners appeared to love and were into. I first saw this dark green legend sedan with yellow writing up on the windshield (I think it said Acura Legend but I could be wrong! I was a ways from it) It had 5 star 17 or 18 inch rims on it. I thought it was pretty bad! Are you a legend in the legend forum!?!?!

Second I seen a gold coupe with some tight racing silver alloys on it! Real sweat ride!!!I saw temorary license plates on it so a new legend!Are you a legend in the legend forum?!?! Holla back ya'll if you are the ones in here!?!?!

Sweat cars!!!!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I saw a gold legend coupe today with some silver rims on. It was a 91-92 coupe. I tried to pick a race with it but traffick was too bad. :(

There is also a beautiful emerald green sedan near where I live. Man, that car is always clean. We could be just getting over a snow storm and the thing would be clean. That car is really nice looking.

·
11* [VETERAN NOOB!] *11
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man that's rare!!!

You know I have never seen a fixed up legend in denver in person untill yesterday and I saw 3! I saw one that I never seen before twice in one day!?!

Aprox times;
3/5/02

11:00 AM
Dark green sedan with 5 star rims and "Acura Legend" in yellow text

11:02 AM
Champagne Coupe with 18-19 racing Alloys

4:30 PM
Dark green sedan(different from previous) with some tight rims 18 I think .VERY CLEAN maybe the one Infinite saw. It had a custom muffler. I talked to him cause coincidentally we were side by side (so what if I made this possible:D) I asked him if he had internet and he said yah! And I told him he had a sweet ride and told him the ACURA-LEGEND.COM URL. Maybe we'll here from him!?!?:)

7:20 PM
Dark green sedan with yellow "ACURA LEGEND"

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Where in Denver are you seeing these modded legends? I never see modded legends.

Man, about a month ago I was at Wal-Mart in Westminster and I saw the sweetest 93-95 legend coupe. I took a peek inside and sure enough it was a 6-speed. It was white with gold emblems and it had ebony interior. :eek: It was soooo beautiful. I wanted it, and one day I will have a 6 speed coupe. I also want a 6 speed GS to compliment my auto GS. One day I will have this. :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have only seen a couple of modded Legends here in Denver. When the weather gets better we should all meet up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts