Acura Legend Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
LlVlNG LEGEND
1,612 Posts
DJBacon06 said:
Sorry, I am confused. Pot is legal over there, but you will still be prosecuted if caught with possession? how exactly does that work?
Apparently, in the city limits of Denver, posession is legal. I don't think its legal to smoke though, and colorado state law still applies (illegal). This is what I've been hearing on the news and from people in denver.

·
-Aww Dip-
724 Posts
johndftc said:
Apparently, in the city limits of Denver, posession is legal. I don't think its legal to smoke though, and colorado state law still applies (illegal). This is what I've been hearing on the news and from people in denver.
so basically, it achieves nothing because state laws overpower the city laws? Or are you able to have it, just inside denver?

·
LlVlNG LEGEND
1,612 Posts
i'm pretty sure state law overpowers city law, but i could be wrong. not like it was ever a problem in high school though ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Friend, I know that this year has turned out to be difficult and many people gave up. I was also having financial problems and in order to keep me up-to-date, a friend of mine recommended CBD oil to me. I decided to buy from Vibes CBD because my friend orders from there. I really like their products and I am their regular customer.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts