Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the Desktop thread in the Photoshop section, and it got me thinking...i really dont have any high-quality non photoshopped desktop sized images of any Legends...

Those of you with nice cameras, lets see what kind of desktop sized pictures you could come up with, and link them here...(i said link because a thread full of desktop sized images is going to take a while to load if it gets long, so nix the img tags por favor.) Or host with www.imageshack.us so it gives you a postable thumbnail of each picture!

now most of us would appreciate some 1024x768 and 1280x1024 images, but there may be a few of us here with 800x600 and 1600x1200 (Tyler comes to mind with that behemoth sized desktop :giggle: ), so if you wish to make some to suit everyones needs, great!

No huge sn's getting added to the images (maybe a small one in the corner if you wish), but no majorly worked on pictures...thats what the desktop thread in Photoshop is for. Just normal high-quality pics sized for desktops.

So lets see what you guys can come up with! :D

· emayex.com
2,034 Posts
if u check my thread "just a stock coupe" all of my images are 1024x768 and future shoots will be that size as well. i didnt post here tho cuz i dont think my car is desktop-worthy yet haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.