Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a gorgeous champagne 1992 Legend LS with 96,xxx miles and it has heated leather, the car is in mint condition and runs and drives great, timing belt done i believe, asking 6500? i was thinkin maybe offering 5800?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
$6500 is an amazing deal for the mileage and model if it is in good condition and has been taken care of...By the way, you are the 400th member of this forum....This forum is one month old today and you just made the total members 400 for one month...Good luck on that legend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet 400th member, i guess im just 400 times better than the first person to sign on? ha ha j/k. yeah the legend was nice and the leather in the entire car was really soft and clean! ill buy it if when i go to look at it again i can haggle, cause i love to haggle!!!

G

·
Yeah, I think that it may mean something ;). Yeah and that sounds like a killer deal for that car. The car is worth $6500 at least so I don't know what your chances are of getting it for $5800.

BTW, why don't you sell some of those cars and just buy a really nice one :p. That's to many cars for any one persons good.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ha ha they arent all mine, the camry is my brothers, i would never buy a toyota, but ill buy a lexus luxo cruiser anyday. I like having alot of cars, gives me variety! I really want a coupe, but there arent any in my area so ive given up in search of a sedan they are still sweet!

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Hey Stoke, welcome to the board and its good to have you here. Thats definately a good price but if the seller isn't willing to go down that low then offer them $6000. But $6500 is definately a good price.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the welcome guys, someday soon i will post a pic of all the cars in my driveway together, they make a very nice import family. I buy and sell cars alot just to keep the drivers seat fresh, but lately i have been plannin on just keepin them and gettin a legend which i have always wanted!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Stoke I want to become independent seller also

Do u have a wholesaler liscence,I'm thinkin about goin into the business for extra money, I bought my 93 ls coupe for $5700. I was offered $7500, but I like the legend so much I dont think I would part for less than $8500. oh yeah it ad 86,000 miles, no accidents, clean title.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey, you guys wont believe this, but im only 18.5 years old, i got a crazy idea at 15 when i got my license to buy and fix up cars. since then in the 3 years i have been furiously goin at it, i have gotten all these cars. luckily my father pays my insurance and gas, but i pay for all the cars out of my own pocket! i have been soo lucky to seem to get awesome deals from private sellers and then resell. good business, just takes alot of my time!

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
I too plan on getting a wholesaler license to get cars but first I gotta pay off my debts to start fresh. A friend of mines uncle goes to auctions and takes people out there and charges them a fee being that he has a license for it. and he might buy a few cars and sell them out here. He makes a good amount of money out of it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
As long as u sell under 6 cars a year u dont have to get liscense

Although u dont get the dealer plates,and will have to buy reg.insurance and cant go to dealer auction.I need to get a full time job before i can do this, going to school for welding now but i dont think its going anywhere:(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.