Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will the 94 GS front bumper fit on a 93 LS sedan. I think it should right? Mine's gott a whole lot of cracks in it and i want to replace it with a newer one. Is there any difference between the 94 GS and LS bumpers? I want to get the one like on Jeff Lee's GS.

G

·
Did the GS sedans come with a front bumper like the coupes? I had no idea. I do think that this bumper makes the Legend look so much better. Biggest thing that I think would make my car look better now would be a 3rd pedal and stick coming up between those two seats in the front of the car. :D

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
I don't know the details of how the '91-'93 and '94-'95 bumpers are different. All I know is that they're different. :) At the very least, the fog lights are located at different places on the bumper.

Not sure of how that compares to the coupes. :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anyone know of any websites that would sell new 94 -95 front bumpers?
All i could find was the 91-93 Front bumper.

·
Stiff Member
94 Posts
Try this site. I have used them before. But do not give them your VIN coz they normally process orders with the VIN numbers to get the "right parts". So you might just end up with a duplicate bumper 91-93. It happend to me.
www.parts.com

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
The www.car-part.com site will be of little benefit as you would have to buy an entire bumper assy. Most recyclers will not separate a good unit. Use car-part.com if you can buy and have shipped a used unit for less than the cost of buying a new cover, spoiler, foglamp covers, and license plate bracket from Acura of Augusta. A couple of yrs ago I priced a complete 95 CPE assy to be shipped from CA to MA. Price was $450.

·
Stiff Member
94 Posts
When I ordered the bumper from www.parts.com they sent only what I need, the bumper cover and the front lip/spoiler and the fog lid covers. Those are the parts you need. I paid about 530 dollars shipped.... Unfortuantely they sent me a duplicate of what I had (91-93) not the 94-95 version I requested.
If you go to the website and do a search, you do get illustrations to help get the right parts...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts