Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· NY Member
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so obviously the L-E-G-E-N-D lettering from the 94-95 coupes and sedans are different that the standard LEGEND from 91-93.

My question is, is there a different center A emblem from 91-93 to 94-95. How about coupe vs. sedan? My emblem is "not filled in" but I've seen some OEM looking emblems that are "filled in." Meaning the spaces in the A emblem are solid and the emblem is thicker from the one I got off of a 94-95.

Does anyone know what I mean?

If so, is the A emblem that I received from a 94-95 interchangable with my 91-93 coupe?

TIA,

-Eric

· Banned
3,429 Posts
the "A" from the 94-95 is indeed filled in. However, its a bit smaller than the "A" on the 91-93.

I think that the "A" from the 94-95 wouldn't fit your trunk like the "A" for 91-93 would and would still leave those holes visible-- that is if you have holes.

· Banned
3,429 Posts
at least on my 91 the "A" had holes. Check yours to be sure because some do and some don't.

The A on the 94-95 is smaller in every way possible just because of its position on the trunk lid. It's just big enough to sit right in the top part of the trunk lid-- the part that curves up from the middle of the lid closest to the rear bumper.

the 94-95 "A" would fit, but it might not cover up the holes if you have them. if you dont have any holes than it should be just fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.