·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Damn man, that looks fun.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah its a lot of fun, I think I'm gonna be stepping up to a 250 2 stroke tho, my 125 thats bored out 2 a 144 with ever mod you can think of is still too slow for me :)

·
Blackend Motorsports
4,166 Posts
Waa waa waaaaaa

2 strokes are so much fun! I can't wait until my oldest can ride a bicycle without training wheels - that's the time I can buy her a CRF50 and start her riding. Looks like daddy will need to get a CRF450 just to make sure she's ok on the trails...:D

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
9,934 Posts
heheh sorry man i had to bless you with a drunk post yes its a monday night and yes im amazed at my mad drunk typing skills!

·
Registered
205 Posts
i have a 97 rm 125 looking to sell it but i dont have the pink. yet... full fmf suspension and words of advice to all owners of dirt bikes USE NO-TOIL. stuff works! and honda and suzuki and kawasaki used it as their pro air filter oil. they are local here in my home town as i know the owners and worked there but look it up. great product and great people on the leading edge of proformance and bike care. their product can also be used on cars like k/n filter oil u can order a filter in the 3" and oil it and use it instead of the cheap or expensive cone types. anyone interested let me know i might just be able to set up a group sale of filters and their oil/cleaner kits

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pic of the bike with new graphics..I'll have some pics with all my new gear this weekend..I went last Sunday but didn't take any pics :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
That looks like a lot of fun RedLegend92, always wanted to do motor-cross just never got round to doing it, best i have done is on the back of a Maico 440 being chased by the police.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts