Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
had a great time and saw some nice legends! let the pictures roll.

how to take over a gas station.

the all mighty "deer slayer"

just...damn!

time to roll.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Sweet pix Alex and Kevin. Was great meeting you guys in addition to everyone else at the meet. It was definately a better turnout than the first meet here plus we had a good number of coupes too. Hope everyone makes it back safely, expecting to see some posts letting us know for those of you who made the travel. And if your ever in Houston drop a line.:thumbsup:

·
Legend Enthusiast
815 Posts
Excellent picture coverage of what looks to be a beautiful meet. Beautiful Legends! I am glad Tyson got to make it and is able to smile. :)

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
car looks 100x's better raised up a little alperovich. :thumbsup:

I see Jigga dodged the camera really well in these photos :giggle:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Nice looking cars. I really wish I could have been here for this one....not too often a meet comes to your backyard. I was up in Fort Worth all weekend.... Anyways, sorry that our Texass weather wasn't as nice as it always it and that everybody will come back to the Lone Start State again for another meet!

·
I swag it out...
1,893 Posts
nice pics fellas/
good to get everybody together again. Sorry, had to dip out to a pool party.
Mike n Tyson, thanks for the jump :p

·
Registered
681 Posts
nice pics fellas/
good to get everybody together again. Sorry, had to dip out to a pool party.
Mike n Tyson, thanks for the jump :p
Good to see you Jay-son. No worries Ty and I got your back :cop: lols. Hit me up next time your in H-town

·
Renaissance.
3,001 Posts
It was nice seeing those that came. Wyatt, you're a lot bigger than I thought you were *lol* Alex, it was nice to finally meet you. We had prior engagements, so we couldn't stick around for the full time, but the 2 hours we were there were a blast! However, I have NEVER been maddogged more by police in my LIFE. That black and white stuck around for 30 mins. Wherever we went, he went. And we weren't doing anything! We even parked on the side of the road, and he parks about 100 feet away, just waiting. We we crossed the country line from Williamson to Travis, apparently he had already radioed ahead, b/c this Travis country sheriff busted a HUGE u-turn to get around us. We pulled into a parking lot @ a grocery store, and he pulls in, too. We wait about 5 mins, thinking he's gone. DOH! He had gone up the street to a subdivision and waited until we pulled out to tail us until we got to the freeway.

Tyson, let me know about those headlights.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts