Acura Legend Forum banner

21 - 40 of 92 Posts

·
Blackend Motorsports
4,166 Posts

Somebody caught me thinking about CL aftermarket parts! :D :hide: :D

not bad pics whos got the weird jdm exhaust?

ps brian did u ever clear coat deftracings hood? if not you need to.
No clear on it for me - the gelcoat is perfect and my body shop guy didn't want to spray anything more on it since it was pretty well protected already.

The weave is so clear though it looks almost like it's unfinished in that one shot earlier.

Was great meeting all of you guys and spending some time together. We'll definitely have to do this again soon...maybe this time up in Dallas? :D

We'll have to let the construction on 35 get closer to completion though, that sucked today.

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
great pics. what is up with the police lights

·
Registered
681 Posts
Was great meeting all of you guys and spending some time together. We'll definitely have to do this again soon...maybe this time up in Dallas? :D

We'll have to let the construction on 35 get closer to completion though, that sucked today.
Brian it was great meeting you and your wife. And definately getting to see your amazing coupe. And get a sporty Blackend sticker to p-i-m-p. Glad to hear you made it back safely. Hopefully you can get together the Dallas folks, and us in Houston and Austin can make a trip up. I know I will as several others in the H-town area. Keep in touch :thumbsup:

great pics. what is up with the police lights
:cop: What police lights +1 :cop:

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
maybe im missing something. Are u people officers of the law or just in possesion of blue and red lights. Im not police, far from it but those are hot on a legend.

·
Lone Star Legends
614 Posts
I had a great time, guys...my car didn't, but I did. Next stop...new CV axles!!!

Anyhoo...I've got some good pics, but I don't think I'll have time to load them up. I'll see what I can do. Great to meet you "new" guys and it was great to see the old-skool Lone Stars again!

Keep me in mind on those TL's Ty!!! Careful heading home...I hear there are buffalo in New Mexico!!! :eek:

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
No one noticed the oddball

*yet*

I must Say Brian's was my favorite.....

The Carbon fiber hood and the aftermarket fenders, SICK rims, excellent presentation in person.....

·
Registered
681 Posts
You guys had a Ford Taurus rolllin with yall?? WTF?
Hey dont be hating, they are very nice and good looking Tauruses. We are very accepting here lol.

·
Blackend Motorsports
4,166 Posts
They were nice as far as Taurus' (is that Tauri?) go, but they were still Ford's. Nice guys though!

Thanks Morbo!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Working on the movie, I think it will turn out nicely. Having a hard time figuring out the music....

A lot of transitions into the turns coming in the vid. Can anyone reccomend something with some hard drop ins?? I was thinking Tool or Pantera; but lack the music... I recently lost a lot of my mp3s, and dont have much of a rock selection....

Video should be live by Wednesday (with a teaser tomorrow)

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
They were nice as far as Taurus' (is that Tauri?) go, but they were still Ford's. Nice guys though!

Thanks Morbo!
I thought I got accused of being a Taurus :) LOL

No one seems to notice the secsy i35: Either that or no one cares......

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
Now those "tauri" needed the police lights. HAHA Jump Out Boys. Them good old Alphabet boys. F.B.I, D.E.A, A.T.F., C.I.A.

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,474 Posts
Working on the movie, I think it will turn out nicely. Having a hard time figuring out the music....

A lot of transitions into the turns coming in the vid. Can anyone reccomend something with some hard drop ins?? I was thinking Tool or Pantera; but lack the music... I recently lost a lot of my mp3s, and dont have much of a rock selection....

Video should be live by Wednesday (with a teaser tomorrow)
if you dont have any tool, you might be able to do some A Perfect Circle, some of the same members of tool. i always felt something a bit lighter made for better cruising (group cruising) music like cake or later incubus. but you cant go wrong with linkin park either.

great meet guys. sucks about the deer ty. and yeah, wyatt is a giant.

mike, when did you get lights up on top of the car....i dont know which i like better, the on dash or the roof ones....both are awesome!

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
if you dont have any tool, you might be able to do some A Perfect Circle, some of the same members of tool. i always felt something a bit lighter made for better cruising (group cruising) music like cake or later incubus. but you cant go wrong with linkin park either.

great meet guys. sucks about the deer ty. and yeah, wyatt is a giant.

mike, when did you get lights up on top of the car....i dont know which i like better, the on dash or the roof ones....both are awesome!
i like the idea of Cake, i think Going the distance would be a good song.

hey, im not giant, everyone is just a midget!

and the lights on top of the car, thats my car, lol. i just plugged them in and threw them up there. if you look down the row youll see the other set which is in mikes car.

BTW, that reminds me, mike, werent you supposed to return on of those lights to the company since they sent you 2? that was like months ago, im calling the cops for theft.

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
i like the idea of Cake, i think Going the distance would be a good song.

hey, im not giant, everyone is just a midget!

and the lights on top of the car, thats my car, lol. i just plugged them in and threw them up there. if you look down the row youll see the other set which is in mikes car.

BTW, that reminds me, mike, werent you supposed to return on of those lights to the company since they sent you 2? that was like months ago, im calling the cops for theft.
he can sent it to 1000 halfday rd, highland park, il 60035, i'll make sure they get were they are suppose to ;)

btw, did we ever get both video's captured or is it just the video from my camera???

21 - 40 of 92 Posts