Acura Legend Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is strictly prohibited in this and all sections of the forum..I'm not saying you can't discuss "I got a ticket for going 15 over" or something, but just be smart for me...Thanks guys.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Yeah, that weed thing was such a small minded conversation...I mean let's talk about how to kidnap the Honda/Acura CEO and hold them until they bring our Legends back into production with a V-8 and all the aftermarket stuff that we could choke on. Torture them silly until they get rid of all the civics and whatever demands that we make.

·
Registered
126 Posts
whiplash9001 said:
Yeah, that weed thing was such a small minded conversation...I mean let's talk about how to kidnap the Honda/Acura CEO and hold them until they bring our Legends back into production with a V-8 and all the aftermarket stuff that we could choke on. Torture them silly until they get rid of all the civics and whatever demands that we make.
Yeah um what he said!
Or develop a new NSX engine in conjuction with the Legend, maybe AWD?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Shadow said:

Yeah um what he said!
Or develop a new NSX engine in conjuction with the Legend, maybe AWD?
ok guys. I learned a new word last week. The word is thread jacking. Um kay lets say it together ......t h r e a d j a c k i n g. Very good..... Now lets be good little Ack swervers and not jack the mans thread Um kay? ;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Oh and keep the topics legit yeah!;)

·
Registered
191 Posts
No offense guys, but ***? Seems like the forums are gettin a bit nuetered, eh?

-GR

Case in point, this dam thing just censored me saying W T F in the above post. COME ON!!!

-GR

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.