Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on my computer it says "dist to empty N/A" what does that mean and how do i fix that? i know dist to empty means distance to empty probably for gas purpose to tell me how much distance i have left. how do i reset this??? i held the trip and avg button and now i just reseted my trip and average mode please help thanks

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wtf 4 miles per gallion **** your car drinks gas hehe hope your mistaken
but hope someone will help us figure how to use this feature because it will come in handy for me

·
Five- O
857 Posts
I get every now and again on other things like oil or coolant etc, But it resets itself by the next time I turn the car on again.

Esti

·
Registered
35 Posts
If your car is running correctly, the Dist To Empty Display obviously displays your apoximate distance till your out of gas. The only way to reset that so that it reads numbers is to fill the tank full, you should get some type of mileage readout. If you release the preasure on the gas cap and you don't fill up completely you will get that DIST TO EMPTY N/A message. I rely religiously upon that readout so I know how it works. I hope this helps.

·
Hatin the rain already
598 Posts
I dont know what you guys are talking about? My little orange fuel pump comes on and I know I have about 30 miles to go?? :D :D J/k I know that is the LS and I only have an L. BTW Just repainted my hood, front fenders, bumper and passenger side door!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep it worked i filled my tank to full and my dist to empty now says 450km thanks for the help guys :) since i got my car till now i've never fill the tank to full yet but now i will :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
pipes_0 said:
yep it worked i filled my tank to full and my dist to empty now says 450km thanks for the help guys :) since i got my car till now i've never fill the tank to full yet but now i will :)
Hehe mine says 700km!

That's right. U have to fill until the pump stops automatically. That resets it. If u try to squese in an extra quart after the auto stop feature the computer will read N/A (not available/applicaple). If u only fill a little bit of gas the computer will use the old numbers (not reset) or, again, read N/A. If u're running really low the computer will start showing remaining gallons/liters instead of miles/kilometers.

-tegfelt-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts