Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im planning on getting all my windows tinted (except front windshield of course).......and im going to do it myself to keep the cost down....not cheap...just poor......well anyhoo....im gonna use those tint that u can get at automotive shops.....the side windows are easy but i just have question about the rear windshield....on my previous legend...my friend did the tint for me and the rear he used multiple stripes of tint instead of one big one....you can somewhat still see the line between each piece....he said its because the curve on the windshield that makes it hard to use one big piece......what should i do ? use the striped tint or go for one or two big piece ?? anyone have experiences with tinting and can help me out ?

·
No So*p For Yo*!
430 Posts
well... me and my dad tinted the windows for my bedroom and those are FLAT. we took the windows down and put the film on and squeegied the thing, and still had some not so good parts (maybe it's cuz it's a big surface). i still think it's a tough task, especially with a curved surface. does it cost THAT much to get it done in your area? it's like $180 in cali.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts