Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking at the actual site and i didnt see anything for the acura legend. so if u guys find some good spark plug wires tell me, because i want to ge new spark plug wires from msd or other brand

thankyou
 

· Fre OG
Joined
·
1,258 Posts
acura said:
i was looking at the actual site and i didnt see anything for the acura legend. so if u guys find some good spark plug wires tell me, because i want to ge new spark plug wires from msd or other brand

thankyou
Dont worry bout them, legends do not have spark plug wires, we have coil packs on each cyl, low voltage goes to these packs and gets stepped up to high voltage for the spark plugs, hence no need for the wires

Sorry about some people of the forum they forget they didnt always know everything
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
9,575 Posts
Shaylord said:
Dont worry bout them, legends do not have spark plug wires, we have coil packs on each cyl, low voltage goes to these packs and gets stepped up to high voltage for the spark plugs, hence no need for the wires

Sorry about some people of the forum they forget they didnt always know everything
lol yea, you got a point...sorry :(

i just found that comment funny haha
 

· ¿HöNdÄ LëGëNd¿
Joined
·
900 Posts
Ya come on guys, tell me when you got your legend you weren't like trying to find the Plug wires and stuff i know i was. I was like what the hell!!!
 

· Fre OG
Joined
·
1,258 Posts
i have only seen one c32 engine running a custom distributor off a ford, i think it was one that buzzard bulit
 

· ***ned
Joined
·
4,631 Posts
acura said:
sorry bout that guys i didnt know i throught some cars have spark plug wires like honda accord sorry for misunderstanding, so the legend have coils i get that right.
Yeah, the legend has 6 coil packs that sit right on top of the plugs and valve covers. Don't mind the other guys, they are being assholes. They don't realize that some people don't know the cars as well as them/I. Anyways, with our G2's there is no need for an updated ignition unless you are going to go radical with the engine. Even DV8 is running stock coil packs on his 3.5L beast!

Later!
Lenny
 

· Looking for Blk/Bk GS6MT
Joined
·
1,354 Posts
nismo_240 said:
Ya come on guys, tell me when you got your legend you weren't like trying to find the Plug wires and stuff i know i was. I was like what the hell!!!
So did I, then I searched the forum and found out.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,028 Posts
1_Hot_Legend_L said:
There was no need for that! :mad:
My wife tells me I'm to sarcastic most of the time. :****:

Just a little humor now and then makes the day easier.

Most of us learned about cars the hard way or trail and error. It is nice having this site to ask stupid questions and have people make fun of us, but most likely you will get the answer you are looking for. No harm is ever really intended.

I guess I keep forgetting about being PC.

Merry Christmas :) :)

:2cool:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top