Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And how long do u think it will take me to find one? :-/

·
Registered
51 Posts
took me 6 months back in 98.

went to LA to looked at a couple, all over the bayarea. finally found a privite seller in sacramento.

funny thing was that it was the first ad I saw when i started looking. and lucky for me it was still there 6 months later.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DAAAAYYYYYYMMNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! Good stuff man! u got lucky, loser lol j/k Wish me luck. I'm gonna sell my black sedan :( I'm gonna miss it, but i'm gonna b glad when I get another WHITE LEGEND!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
To find em

Go through ebay/autotrader.com search for "acura legend" and weed through the junk...helps to view in decending order of price, that way all the accessory junk is at the bottom and the cars are at the top. Also try excite.com, their auto section is pretty full but here you just have to weed through the sedans, coupes w/auto, etc. They do allow you to search by geography though so if you are limited to driving distance you can search within 100 miles or so. That said, you are crazy though. Southwest offers their cheap tickets at one way times two. I bought my car 500+ miles from home...bought a one way ticket...the owner picked me up at the airport, we drove to his place, did the deal and I drove my 91 white coupe 5 speed home...11 wonderful hours!
You may not buy your car through ebay or excite, but they are a great source of finding cars to look at and drive. If you look at 20 you may find the ONE! If you look at 5 in your home town you may settle for something less than your ideal!:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts