This truck.

Hit my car...

Isn't life a #@$%&?!?!

· 805 YO
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
smokinfastlegend said:
howd that happen? story to it?
that looks mean, id kill someone if they did that to my car.
He kept backing up even after I honked and I had no where to go. You bet I was soooo freakin pissed. :mad:

· 805 YO
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The worst part is that his truck didn't even get a scratch! NOT ONE! :mad:

· 805 YO
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya luckily he admits fault, and he doesn't want to go through insurance so he's gonna pay out of his pocket.

· 805 YO
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll be lucky if I get to keep my baby. They said 85% damage. Almost totalled :(

· Rebuilding :(
4,727 Posts
if worst comes to worst, you might be able to do an engine swap into a new coupe (say one with a bad engine), and just transfer all your stuff into that one. Id say if you go to a body shop and they estimate like 3 grand (i dont know how much it would be) maybe try to find a coupe with a bad engine for that much and have him buy that and just transfer your stuff into that car.

· mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
THATS THE 2nd TRUCK in the past week to back into a legend !!!!!!!!! WTH cant people drive or is the damn trucks that are getting to be to damn BIG!!!!

· LEGENDARY MEMBER
1,726 Posts
Jesus, what was he backing up at about 20mph.

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
someone at my work in the parking lot with a hitched backed into my hood and took off, and it was right off the spot where the security camera could see... :mad:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.