Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
where i can find a new antennea for a sedan. dont know if they are still being made. i was thinking of going with the Fuba but do they still make those. thanks.

one...

BTW i was talking of a stock antennea. and does any bodt have a chrome grill for sale. i know i need to be looking in the market place but just out of curiousity.

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
You can still get the stock antenna from the dealer.

As for the chrome grille, there's someone who sells them for $69 on ebay. Though I'm not sure, I believe that they're the '94-'95 style, but will fit the earlier years.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I got my antenna replaced at Circuit City when I used to work there. It was damn cheap with the employee discount but i think the antenna itself is like 50 bucks retail or something like that. That's probably cheaper than the dealer price. Anyway, give them a try.

-GR

·
Registered
702 Posts
search on ebay...they have a couple of new antennas for sale...so not really an auction item, but it's a very reasonable price and supposed to be for legends.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I just purchased one on ebay. I haven't installed it yet, but it looks good. They have masts for about $35 and complete units with the motor for $47.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts