Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might be the only pot head on here but I know somebody gets drunk. All we drink is 5ths of remi(green or gold bottle). When we are broke we drink Paul Masson. When females can't handle strong stuff we get Blue beast(Gin and Juice), Bacardi silver, or Shmernoff ice( might have spelled it wrong). The only 40's you'll see around us will be labled Bud Ice, St. Ides, or steel reserve.
What do yall take to the head?

·
Registered
702 Posts
5speed4door said:
I might be the only pot head on here but I know somebody gets drunk. All we drink is 5ths of remi(green or gold bottle). When we are broke we drink Paul Masson. When females can't handle strong stuff we get Blue beast(Gin and Juice), Bacardi silver, or Shmernoff ice( might have spelled it wrong). The only 40's you'll see around us will be labled Bud Ice, St. Ides, or steel reserve.
What do yall take to the head?
I gave up drinking a year or so ago, so I don't drink no more, but you ain't the only pot head on here! :D

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CODY690 said:
yeh for real FAR form the only pot head. But i would much rather smoke a bowl or blunt then drink. I dont drink much after drinking way o much one night. I do sometimes though
I perfer some dank myself. I remember getting my hair braided by 2 girls while drinking 3 40's.......... I hurled on everyone exept myself:D :D

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I drink here and there. Mostly get drunk at these crazy parties here in Austin. I'm known as the king of keg stands....lol so far my record is 4, but on the last I was so f.u.c.k.e.d. up I couldn't swallow any more beer. Yeah a few unwanted things came out when I was upside down but who gives a fook when you wanna get foooked up!

don't know what number that was, some chick took the pic...

there was a party just last night for my friend's grad party and i did a one-handed keg stand wooot! beat that jackie chan!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I may take a drink once in a while, but never when driving(cousin killed by drunk driver). I'll blaze up like down her in the Inner Harbor sittin in the Ack and look at all the lights and the peeps walking by. Then I might go up to Federal Hill and sit with my boyz and have a conference.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
no. no drink.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I don't drink...I just see how the negative effects of it outweigh the good..and I don't see the point in it...I also see the scar on my dads lip from his alcoholic dad punching him when he was a kid.

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
[email][email protected][/email] said:
I don't drink...I just see how the negative effects of it outweigh the good..and I don't see the point in it...I also see the scar on my dads lip from his alcoholic dad punching him when he was a kid.
im with Matt. i will never drink. i've seen what it has done to my dad who's an alcoholic. i've heard the stories from my mom that he (my dad) used to beat her to a pulp on a whim. My sister, she makes me not want to smoke because she will do just about anything to get a blunt and every time i see her she either drunk or high and if you see her car you can tell all she does is get high,(entire right side of car is damaged broken tail lamps. my step dad is a crack head (he doesn't live with me anymore) and is less reliable than a Yugo, all i have to do is look around in my life and see where all these drugs can take me, and trust its not to a CEO posistion.

im never drinking, snorting, smoking, inhaling, or injecting anything in my body that is not meant by god to help me.

one...

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Vince, what does it mean when someone replies with a quote but says nothing else? Does it mean they agree? Sorry, I've seen this done a lot on other sites but never know why...Thanks.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
vince said:

It means I gave the same answer he did.
Oh ok..I see...like, whatever the quote is, is your same opinion, right?

·
Registered
655 Posts
What does your sister look like?

Bang&Olufsen DK said:

im with Matt. i will never drink. i've seen what it has done to my dad who's an alcoholic. i've heard the stories from my mom that he (my dad) used to beat her to a pulp on a whim. My sister, she makes me not want to smoke because she will do just about anything to get a blunt and every time i see her she either drunk or high and if you see her car you can tell all she does is get high,(entire right side of car is damaged broken tail lamps. my step dad is a crack head (he doesn't live with me anymore) and is less reliable than a Yugo, all i have to do is look around in my life and see where all these drugs can take me, and trust its not to a CEO posistion.

im never drinking, snorting, smoking, inhaling, or injecting anything in my body that is not meant by god to help me.

one...
HMMMMM.... she will do just about anything for a blunt huh? Seriously though I never heard of anyone that addicted to herb.

·
Registered
689 Posts
i used to mess around with smoking buds 24/7, rolling, frying, drinking, for awhile in high school. But I found I can't accomplish anything nor keep a healthy relationship with loved ones (famly and g/f) when i make it a part of my life.
I've also watched a few friends ruin their lives with too much ecstacy, K, coke, etc. Some people can get away with doing this stuff for awhile, but nearly everyone falls down to addiction or dependence eventually. besides the *occasional* smoke out, i don't mess with substances anymore (esp. synthetic drugs).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.