Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Goto Sprewell Racing you can buy them there, hehehe j/k they are not made to fit the Acura maybe the RL, their smallest size is 20X9.5 - 20X10.5 their called Revo Series 1.0 (RS1) price = $10,000.00 they have a new one now (RS2) their name is Davin Wheels 2.0 price= $11,500.00 w/tires.

Theres a company that make just the spinners that bolt on to your existing wheels, I don't know the name or how much but I think there advertised in either this month or last month Lowrider Magazine.

There's this cat (high rolla) who I see here in San Pablo/Pinole area who drives a black 01-02' S600 has those wheels on his car, those wheels will have you trippin when you see them, kinda throws you off when the car stop.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Yeah those wheels only belong on vehicles that are over 50k anything less you'll look like a jerk, and will get talked about very badly.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Yeah, you got money like that to flash on rims why would you need to race or go fast, let them wait, I'll get there when I dang well please. True Balla's don't rush for nothin except for their money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.